MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

liba

these are perm they are super glittery!! i tried them with pressed pigments and they were awesome
You've inspired me to try Smokey over Dangerous Cuvee - I've got a big night out on Friday that I was in makeup planning mode for!

Thanks again for all the info!

Prettypackages

Pro Longwear Paint Pot 18.50 US/22.00 CAD
Lets Skate! - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
Chilled On Ice - Frosted white gold
Vintage Selection - Frosted mid-tone peach
Let Me Pop - Frosted light copper
Antique Diamond - Frosted olive silver
Frozen Violet - Frosted purpled silver
Blackground - Black-grey with multi-colour

247 Brush 25.00 US/30.00 CAD
Shader Brush (natural and synthetic fibre)
Is this a new brush?
I might get the ones I selected if they aren't too bright. But I don't really use paint pots. I'd love these colors in Paints though.

peachsuns

these are perm they are super glittery!! i tried them with pressed pigments and they were awesome
Oh uh, definitely a pass.
shockt.gif

VioletPearl

Based on the swatches of Cham Pale's Vintage Selection I am not sure anymore...
It doesn't seem that glittery, but we will see...

I just don't want another pp like Let's skate, due to the glitter migration...
I'm still corious about the 2 new colours, the green and the violet one...

I also store my pp upside down, and when they are open as well, and luckily I didn't experience drying.
My oldest pp is Bare Study, I beleive I have it since 2 years, I still have the half of the jar and it is still in good condition.
The only one that is drier than the others is Soft Ochre, but I beleive it is due to the creamy consistency.

Corally

I'm so glad these are perm! I definitely want a few PPP but it can wait, I need a lot of money for April/May/June. :lol:

martiangurll

It depends how much glitter and frost you like...
As much as I whine about glitter migration, I actually like glitter and frost A LOT. Sure they can emphasize fine lines, but I just be careful where I place them and place a matter e/s on top if needed.

I am just excited to get something different from the sort of blaise (but quite useful!) regular Paint Pots that are currently available...Also, I thought Vintage Selection was more wine colored (play on the word Vintage) not coppery but I could recall incorrectly (esp. at my age!)

Anitacska

There are 8 paint pots in the promo picture, but you only listed 7. What's happened to Dangerous Cuivree?

Pro Longwear Paint Pot 18.50 US/22.00 CAD
Lets Skate! - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
Chilled On Ice - Frosted white gold
Vintage Selection - Frosted mid-tone peach
Let Me Pop - Frosted light copper
Antique Diamond - Frosted olive silver
Frozen Violet - Frosted purpled silver
Blackground - Black-grey with multi-colour

247 Brush 25.00 US/30.00 CAD
Shader Brush (natural and synthetic fibre)

KiKi Kontour

I'll do that when I need to. I recently got a palette and spatula and already had Mixing Medium:)
ok so im new to the whole mixing medium world. i seen how mac has liquid n a cream one then one for matte finish...uggggh soooo much!! like which one is best for what?

from the pp collection the only interest i have is with vintage selection buuuuut i need to see a swatch!!

Latest posts