MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

EOTD-Fanny

I don´t have any Retro Matte yet. (And have never tried them either...) I like the normal Mattes though. I want all three lipsticks if I can afford them. I will probably not wear the purple one, but I still want it. :heart2:

singer82

Oooo me likey! Excited about the blackened purple and red!

Don't think I'll need BU's though. I don't see me wearing them every day. I have Black Friday and never wear it. It's just patchy on me. So mattes should be easier to wear! Ilike retromattes but was hoping these would just be regular. But won't stop me from getting them either!

Excited to see what else is in this collection!

hoshiakari_

That blurple lipstick's giving me life.
drools.gif

Can't wait to see the other products for this collection! Looks like I'll be treating myself since it launches on my birthday.
graucho.gif

OctoberViolet

I really need to see the blackened red and everything else. That blurple (hehe) makes me to happy.
flower.gif
I'm wondering if MAC will put it online earlier than Dec. 26th? I can't remember with last year's Black Friday how that worked. I know I stayed up late to get it though.

B1908

The blurple though?!! Love! Can't wait! There's a 4th color? If so, wonder what that shade will be?

mosha010

just a friendly reminder ladies that the first swatch was a lippy enhanced with some blue pigment. i think that the second picture is closer. \ being said that, i want it so bad !

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

My source just told me that these are not mattes but RETRO MATTES!!! And the black one is releasing on Black Friday as well as in this collection.

LORD HAVE MERCY A BLACK RETRO MATTE GIVEITTOMENOW AL;KDSJFL;AKSJDLJAS;LDKJF;ASJD;FKASJ;LJAL;SKDJF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Lipstickjunkii

What lippie are you wearing in your avatar?

Illamasqua Kontrol! It's my favorite blue based purple.... But MAC might beat it for me if this dark purple is what I hope it is AND it's going to be a retro matte!

Darby

I can't find it on the thread but I was wondering if someone could fill me in on the blue pigment y'all are talking about??

Richelle83

I can't find it on the thread but I was wondering if someone could fill me in on the blue pigment y'all are talking about??
We aren't sure which one it is to my knowledge but it could be marine ultra. It's a matte marine blue shade.

Richelle83

I've never applied a pigment to the lips. What's the best application?
You can apply gloss then pat the pigment on your lips. Use a lip brush to even distribute it.

Over a lipsticks lightly to give a duochrome effect-a different pigment than marine ultra obviously lol

Dab in the center of your lip....ummm what else?!

martiangurll

You can apply gloss then pat the pigment on your lips. Use a lip brush to even distribute it.

Over a lipsticks lightly to give a duochrome effect-a different pigment than marine ultra obviously lol

Dab in the center of your lip....ummm what else?!
I mix in with gloss or balm then apply over the lippy. Or, mix the lippy with the pigment on my hand and apply with a brush. I think French Violet would be good to mix with the Cyber or the lippy from this collx

Darby

Thank you ladies! I'll have to give it a go. My pigment collection isn't very big but I bet I can come up with some cute combos!