MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

brittbby

658e77dc_image.jpeg
I posted this in another thread. I think this is probably the actual color!

lizzylu23

Let's hope that Mac doesn't try to put a limit like they did with the riri fall collection just for the big demand. They should get way more product to keep everyone happy!!! :)

princessjest

Thanks, I will keep a look out for JMT here, I use my darker liners a lot so it dies sound handy - and better than the black eyeliner I had resorted too! I have found that its really easy to over apply with the dark mattes and on me thats resulted in patchiness and it balling up on itself, giid application on the underside of the top lip is genius though. Will certainly be trying that today :)
I was having some issues with FOD wearing out quickly on the inner part of the lower lip but I've found that applying it really well on the underside of the upper lip helps a lot, along with applying a layer on the lower lip, letting it dry really well, then doing a second layer, also deep into the lip. At least with TTT and FOD, etc., there are plenty of lip pencil options that don't change the color by much. With black lipstick, I used to use Nightmoth, but I never liked how much red it would add. Then MAC came out with Just My Type pencil with Tour de Fabulous. It's supposed to be LE, but it's still in stock after nearly a year. I HIGHLY recommend that pencil all the time for black lipstick and also really dark blue purples because it doesn't add any redness at all. If the lipstick color is dark enough, JMT doesn't add any noticeable brownness either. It's a great liner - one of the handiest ones I own. It's only the super dark ones with lots of black that usually give me trouble. I've got plenty of lustres, cremesheens and frosts in different shades that have very good staying power and keep nice and smooth even after eating.

iqaganda

Omg.. I think im more excited with this collection than the divine night!! Yay for more retro mattes! I love retro mattes!

boujoischic

Why do I feel like the only one on the planet who does not like purple lipsticks...             . :blink:
Lol well it's good to have an individual taste. I like purples but I didn't like that second lip swatch as much as the first one we saw and it seems the second is truer to color (a little disappointed). Now I'm more excited about the blackened red! All of these colors are gonna be hard to pull off but I sure wanna try. I'll be getting the black for my kit I'd like a good Matte black for shoots.

mosha010

I'm promising this w my fellow specktrans as witness: I will not buy a single Mac item until this collection comes out. (Black Friday lippy is included so that doesn't count)

lovingmakeup

I will not buy a single Mac item until this collection comes out. (Black Friday lippy is included so that doesn't count)

Oh Lawd... may you have the strength to go thru with this.... I stopped with my oaths.... that lasted until i'd see a lipstick color i couldn't resist.
sigh.gif