MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

honey on boost

They will all be mine and bu of that purple! It's so weird how I never used to wear dark lipsticks now I am in love with them.

luvlydee

Dammit i wish I would have seen this before i ordered 6six6 from melt cosmetics. Oh well im still getting all of the lipsticks

GlamQueen21

Awesome that all of the lipsticks are going to be Retro Mattes!!!! That is the best news ever! I am so hyped for this collection!

ladyarwen

Ugh, WHY retro?? The improved formula is called IMPROVED for a reason...
smash.gif

liba

My source just told me that these are not mattes but RETRO MATTES!!! And the black one is releasing on Black Friday as well as in this collection.
To be honest, after this huge batch of retro mattes lately, I honestly wish these were the standard (new-style) matte. Nude from Riri is the most amazing texture and so much easier to apply and easier on my lips than retro matte. Also more flattering. Retro matte is going to make all these lipsticks look less modern and more 90's throwback. From the photos we've seen, I am going to avoid the dark red like the plague. Still going to grab much purple because that color is beautiful no matter the texture, and the black, since at last it probably won't be a patchy headache like most other black lipsticks.

Kaidan

Soooo, I heard a little something about the Punk Couture collex.

- All matte lipsticks

- Straight up black

- Deep dark purple

- Red, so dark almost black

IDK what else, but that's what I heard...
sneaky.gif

The lipsticks are Retro Matte..thanks Erine1881

Will update as information becomes available.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

My source just told me that these are not mattes but RETRO MATTES!!! And the black one is releasing on Black Friday as well as in this collection.
This is the collection that will have me and my wallet crying during winter. All of those lipsticks will be mine! :D

liba

I'm going out tomorrow night and I think I just might pull out Firm Form in honor of this collection!

Latest posts