MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

RedLadi

Iam super excited about this collection. Lately i have been on a dark lipstick mission.... i just ordered smoked purple and riri ttt..... i hope the pirple in this collection is a true purple and i am mostly excited about the dark red. The black is a maybe since wet n wild has a nice black l/s in the fergie collection

sh123

Collection sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the products!
amuse.gif

erine1881

My source just told me that these are not mattes but RETRO MATTES!!! And the black one is releasing on Black Friday as well as in this collection.

sugarrxbomb

I didn't realize that there would be a second Punk Couture. What was with the lame one a few months ago?

lovingmakeup

My source just told me that these are not mattes but RETRO MATTES!!! And the black one is releasing on Black Friday as well as in this collection.

oh no......
th_wallbash.gif
all my husband's hard earned money... there it goes.. up ... up... and away... to MAC

KrystalAnne

This collection's lipsticks are intimidating. It reminds me of how I was scared of Heaux and now when I put on Heaux, I can't help but think how beautiful it is (and not dark at all compared to others). Then I was intimidated by FOD &also TTT but I got them anyway and love them both. But these...I feel like it's really pushing it. I want to see more swatches. Knowing me I will end up with a couple. I really don't think I'll ever get a black one, though it does look great on some people with the right look.

Latest posts