MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

kimibos

So glad I could help! I never get the inside scoop cuz I don't know anyone that works for MAC but I know how to investigate on Instagram hahaha
smiles.gif
!!! I will be getting 2 of the blurple lipsticks since this is a color I actually haven't seen from MAC
yahoo.gif
so right! i may get 3
girlhaha.gif

Ana A

I'm just praying that they release it online as well, I don't want to go through another Heroine drama at the counters. please Mac pretty please!

NaomiH

I am SO excited about this collection! It feels good to finally be really excited about a MAC collection, can't wait to see what else there is!
rasta.gif

kimibos

i dont see why they wouldnt have it online. they had strength online last year. i do remember Strength was Store-online only, NO MAc counters.

Ana A

i dont see why they wouldnt have it online. they had strength online last year. i do remember Strength was Store-online only, NO MAc counters.
Thank you Kimibos :) some of us were freaking out (perhaps over reacting
whistle.gif
) because others posted that it would be in counters Dec 26 but there was no mention of stores or online...but what you say makes sense.

kimibos

missing on these would be awful so i totally understand the over reacting. good thing this wont have a celebrity name on, so im pretty sure Pre orders are going to be done and also No damn limit is going to be put. hording and cp's are going to be better
cutey.gif

LouGarner

I cannot wait for this!! ill be at the mall at 9:30am . im getting all those lipsticks. i have to have them! i though this was going to be pinks, reds but mac Got me this time with all these Dark colors! :fluffy:
. I'm excited about the dark colors too

Latest posts