MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

raych1984

2d2d8b47_image.jpeg
I'm pretty sure this is the purple coming out! It's the second one I've seen of the same color!! :) happy days!
Now THIS is BU worthy!

ForeverJenn

This collection's lipsticks are intimidating. It reminds me of how I was scared of Heaux and now when I put on Heaux, I can't help but think how beautiful it is (and not dark at all compared to others). Then I was intimidated by FOD &also TTT but I got them anyway and love them both. But these...I feel like it's really pushing it. I want to see more swatches. Knowing me I will end up with a couple. I really don't think I'll ever get a black one, though it does look great on some people with the right look.
:agree: I fear a black lipstick too!

novocainedreams

OH MAN I am in love!! I am probably going to want it all(minus the polish) I <3 dark lippies,
th_drool.gif
it's the former punk/goth teen in me. I can't wait to see the rest!
th_DANCE.gif

janette9687

yess! I am slowly but surely falling in love with vampy lips and even more with the retromatte formula! Im excited!

princessjest

Oh Man Fall 2013 is the season of many many lipsticks - Retro Matte, Riri, Devine Night and Now Punk Coture. I need a second job!

xasperadastra

I guess I won't end up taking any of the lipsticks in this collection since I don't wear really dark colors, but I may like the pigments!!!

IHughes

I will have to try them as dark lippies scare me! I only have Sweet Succulence because and as it's a lustre and it's shiny it's a good way to get into dark lipsticks

KrystalAnne

Me too I'm afraid I will be compelled to buy them due to the unique colors but not feel bold enough to ever wear them.
That's how I feel. I've been thinking MAC keeps throwing out the same colors (i'm not complaining) &I'd like to see something different. So here we are and I'm shying away.

Latest posts