MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

DarylandCarole

I haven't worn much in terms of fall colors this year...  I'm rocking them until it turns 75 degrees consistently.  We have another 4-8 inches of snow coming tonight...  
The same here. Part of me is so ready for spring colors, but another part wants to wear all of my favorite fall things while I still can.

DarylandCarole

Quote:Originally Posted by burghchick

I haven't worn either Instigator or Punk Couture out yet. I love dark lip pies, but a)I already have Smoked Purple, Dominator, Cyber, and a few others, and b)these may actually be too dark for me. Oh well...

I don't have any of those, but i always thought cyber was too dark for me so i never bothered , I was surprised you could barely see the purple in them
Yes, I have Cyber but I don't wear it often. Lately the only places I've been going are the gym and the grocery store, which aren't the kinds of places to wear dark lippies..

butterflyeyes

Yes, I have Cyber but I don't wear it often. Lately the only places I've been going are the gym and the grocery store, which aren't the kinds of places to wear dark lippies..
If you have the confidence to do it you can wear dark colors anywhere your heart desires!

brunettespylove

ok stupid q lol. i finally got into the swap section on the clearance bin but when i created a new thread, it didn't pop up into the swap section when i submitted it? Edit: 3rd time is the charm ha :)

pumpkinspice

I'm sorry, I'm fairly new I didn't know that. Thanks ladies
th_hello.gif
everyone is new at one time... welcome
specktra_rocks.gif

emberdarling

Since this post came back around I have to say that for the past 2 months I didn't know where my Punk Couture was and I was so sad. And yesterday I randomly found it! hooray!

MACina

I am sooooooo in love with my "Punk Couture blush"....I just mixed the lipstick with a bit of Careblend Oil
heart.gif

kimibos

I am sooooooo in love with my "Punk Couture blush"....I just mixed the lipstick with a bit of Careblend Oil
heart.gif

You are a Genius! it looks pretty. i was able to buy PC from the CB. i was so sad thinking i had missed having it due to me being away. i got PC and Instigator.
heart.gif

MACina

You are a Genius! it looks pretty. i was able to buy PC from the CB. i was so sad thinking i had missed having it due to me being away. i got PC and Instigator.
heart.gif
YAY....I am so happy for you, kimibos
pompom.gif

PC is stunning
eyelove.gif

And Instigator is awesome too! I am so glad that you have both
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts