MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

MissElle12

Thanks. Cannot wait to wear this properly when I head out to Iceland in March, and I'm waiting on Instigator to turn up
OOOOO ICELAND!!!!!! Have fun!! I want to go back sooooo bad! My friends are scared to go though--they think it's an artic tundra for some reason lol

Marsha Pomells

OOOOO ICELAND!!!!!! Have fun!! I want to go back sooooo bad! My friends are scared to go though--they think it's an artic tundra for some reason lol
Everyone thinks snow and volcanoes. I'm actually going for the northern lights and geothermal spa. If I like the spa, girly weekend next year for my 30th

AkeshialuvsMAC

I have finally got my hands on PC...
a413a606_image.jpeg
Sorry for the lack of make up, I've got a headcold and I was testing the little bad boy and it applied really well
very nice color on u!

MissElle12

Everyone thinks snow and volcanoes. I'm actually going for the northern lights and geothermal spa. If I like the spa, girly weekend next year for my 30th
You will LOVE the spa!!!! Try not to get any of the water onto your hair, though--I was the only Black girl there the day I went and I damn sure had my satin scarf on to protect my curls!

SatelliteDrmr

Hubby and I have been discussing going to Iceland for a little vacation either late summer or early fall. It's such a beautiful, mysterious country, and I've always wanted to see it. I am dying to see the glaciers, the spa, the continental divide.. All of it! I think since it's a small country, a lot can be done in just a few days.

Marsha Pomells

Hubby and I have been discussing going to Iceland for a little vacation either late summer or early fall. It's such a beautiful, mysterious country, and I've always wanted to see it. I am dying to see the glaciers, the spa, the continental divide.. All of it! I think since it's a small country, a lot can be done in just a few days. 
I got from Sunday afternoon to Friday evening to check out everything, except for the volcanoes. Think I'll give those a miss

MissElle12

It really is! I was awed by it, and everyone is extremely nice, as well as stunningly beautiful! With the tour company, my travel companions and I did all that, and some partying, in four days! Also check out the waterfalls if you can, they're gorgeous!
Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

I got from Sunday afternoon to Friday evening to check out everything, except for the volcanoes. Think I'll give those a miss
LOL! We passed one glacier hiking...the glacier was full of black volcanic ash from the most recent eruption...I was obsessed with playing with it because it reminded me of the MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator...
girlhaha.gif
mac_addict.gif

TommyCJC

So I've been wearing Studded Kiss a lot lately!!

This was from before a night out and I was just going for a really Sharon Needles type of lip!! hehe ^_^

And then just today I was the lead in a music video for a band which was really cool! I was the flirty waitress character!! It was 20's inspired and so much fun to be a part of.
Here's a pic of myself and one of the lovely gals who was also in the video!!

I should get some more pics from this day soon as there were also some photographers around!!
^_^ Xxx

butterflyeyes

So I've been wearing Studded Kiss a lot lately!! This was from before a night out and I was just going for a really Sharon Needles type of lip!! hehe ^_^ And then just today I was the lead in a music video for a band which was really cool! I was the flirty waitress character!! It was 20's inspired and so much fun to be a part of. Here's a pic of myself and one of the lovely gals who was also in the video!! I should get some more pics from this day soon as there were also some photographers around!! ^_^ Xxx
Tommy, will you marry me? :kisses: You look gorgeous doll

MACina

This was from before a night out and I was just going for a really Sharon Needles type of lip!! hehe ^_^

And then just today I was the lead in a music video for a band which was really cool! I was the flirty waitress character!! It was 20's inspired and so much fun to be a part of.

I should get some more pics from this day soon as there were also some photographers around!!
^_^ Xxx

STUNNING
th_worship.gif

SuperMegs

^_^ Xxx
I am loving everything about this, esp that dress. that dress, that dress, that dress!!! so pretty @.@

Prettypackages

Did an ombre lip with Designer purple pearlglide as lip liner, Punk coulture lipstick and saint germain and I m loving the purple ombre <3. Sorry not wearing (esp my unbalanced eye brows) any other form of make up on the face so may look a bit washed out other than the lipstick.

pretty!

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by rooocelle

I thought I would love PC, but I've only worn it once since I got it. I wish I would've bought Instigator instead..

me too, but i wore both Punk couture and Instigator once each and wish i kept the box to return it to mac :/

QueenofSpades81

Quote:Originally Posted by rooocelle

I thought I would love PC, but I've only worn it once since I got it. I wish I would've bought Instigator instead..

me too, but i wore both Punk couture and Instigator once each and wish i kept the box to return it to mac :/
I hated my Punk Couture too until last night when I used magenta liner under it. It really helped to bring the grape coloring out of the lipstick.