MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

AkeshialuvsMAC

6840e630_20140207_154854.jpeg
I love Instigator! First time wearing it!
nice!!!!!

geeko

Did an ombre lip with Designer purple pearlglide as lip liner, Punk coulture lipstick and saint germain and I m loving the purple ombre <3. Sorry not wearing (esp my unbalanced eye brows) any other form of make up on the face so may look a bit washed out other than the lipstick.

MACina

Did an ombre lip with Designer purple pearlglide as lip liner, Punk coulture lipstick and saint germain and I m loving the purple ombre <3. Sorry not wearing (esp my unbalanced eye brows) any other form of make up on the face so may look a bit washed out other than the lipstick.

The lip combo is AWESOME
th_worship.gif

SavannahLovely

ecad4f1c_image.jpeg
This picture is a little over a week old, as I forgot to post it, but I wore Hautecore for the season finale of American Horror Story. I loved it!

Urmi

Hi ladies! I have a bnib Instigator for sale. I'll put up the details on the 'sale & swap' section. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

rooocelle

I thought I would love PC, but I've only worn it once since I got it. I wish I would've bought Instigator instead..

Marsha Pomells

I have finally got my hands on PC...
a413a606_image.jpeg
Sorry for the lack of make up, I've got a headcold and I was testing the little bad boy and it applied really well

martiangurll

@geeko, I love this. You are so creative. (Gonna steal your idea) Your brows like nice too.

Beautybuyer

I've been wearing PC all day. It's really dark I really wish it would have been more grape on me but I guess my lips are pigmented. Even lightly applied and I mean patted it's still pretty dark. Haven't tried instigator since I swatched it. Maybe I'll wear it all day tomorrow Studded kiss is love though

DILLIGAF

I've been wearing these lippies since I got them. This may be one of my favorite lipstick collections from MAC. EVER!!! I bought three out of the four lippies and they stay in heavy rotation. Only reason I don't have all 4 is I missed the boat on Hautecore. There's always Bane. Every single lady that has posted a pic in these lippies looks fabulous.