MAC Punk Couture Collection (December 26, 2013)

Lipstickwh0re

My tube of PC came yesterday! I need to try it out still but its so pretty!
nanaparty.gif

miss0annette

1f24c3cd_image.jpeg
ec9ddf27_image.jpeg
I just received my back ordered hautecore's from nordies! I opened my package and noticed the box was all damaged and opened. I'm not going to lie, I got scared! Thank goodness both lippies are in A+ condition! It's a good day after all :)
I've gotten some funky, damaged boxes even when I order from mac. But as long as the product is ok you're good! :wink:
6six6 is dead on, only slightly more matte. I posted swatches of the 2. I sold my TTT so i can't compare the two. But i can say texture-wise, PN beats TTT no doubt.
Yes! TTT is so hard to work with. I try to keep it in rotation but I always reach for instigator instead.

mac-obsessed

Do you think PN will ever come back ? That's the one that got away from me. Lol That's why I got ttt cuz it look close to PN but it is a major pain the butt!

erine1881

Do you think PN will ever come back ? That's the one that got away from me. Lol That's why I got ttt cuz it look close to PN but it is a major pain the butt!
No clue. There's rumour that it will, but nothing to substantiate it. I'd go for 6six6 in the meantime. You won't regret it.

mac-obsessed

:( I really don't want to pay another shipping cost lol those $7 hurt but I hope it's still available when and if they restock summer.