MAC Quite Cute Discussion

OctoberViolet

I couldn't take the waiting any longer. I ordered from Macy's. It's free shipping w/$50 or more just like MAC. I decided to just buy the lipsticks & hold off on the other stuff for now.
pompom.gif

Pinkdollface

sakura isn't frosty at all, wore it today for the first time. goes really well with english accents lipgloss from liberty of london!
i got giggly too, love both although i would call neither of them unique.
but i'm a sucker for pink blushes, what can i say..
I'm happy to hear English Accents works so nice with Sakura! I was thinking about that combo myself.

Pinkdollface

I tried Little Girl Type nail polish and now i have tried everything i bought from this collection. This nail polish applies nice just like Mischievous Mint. I thought the colour would be like Rumple's Wiggin from OPI Shrek, but it's more pink. I had to use two coats.
This collection is great! It fits so nice with my skintone. I wanna buy more haha!

Edit: In the swatch thread i edited my post with the Mischievous Mint swatch. Now there's also a swatch for Little Girl Type.

UrbanSweetheart

I tried Little Girl Type nail polish and now i have tried everything i bought from this collection. This nail polish applies nice just like Mischievous Mint. I thought the colour would be like Rumple's Wiggin from OPI Shrek, but it's more pink. I had to use two coats.
This collection is great! It fits so nice with my skintone. I wanna buy more haha!
Lucky girl! With my skintone, I have to be careful with what I pick and choose from this collection. But I think my list is good for me: CYY, InSync l/l, Giggly, (MAYBE) Playing Koi, and the palette. Those seem NC42 safe...hopefully :p

ButterflyDior77

I couldn't take it any longer and bought my items at Macys.

LOL, I got : Miss behave blush, Candy Yum Yum L/S, and Playtime Lipstick...Free shipping for the 50.00 .

Now I'm ready to go back 2 bed.

Pinkdollface

Lucky girl! With my skintone, I have to be careful with what I pick and choose from this collection. But I think my list is good for me: CYY, InSync l/l, Giggly, (MAYBE) Playing Koi, and the palette. Those seem NC42 safe...hopefully :p
I think you will be more lucky with Surf Baby:) You have some great items on your list. Playing Koi might be a bit hard to pull off it is really pale, but try it in store. I think Play Time will look great on darker skins too, but you might have other purples you like.

UrbanSweetheart

I think you will be more lucky with Surf Baby:) You have some great items on your list. Playing Koi might be a bit hard to pull off it is really pale, but try it in store. I think Play Time will look great on darker skins too, but you might have other purples you like.
I can't WAIT for Surf Baby!! *fist pump* I'm so excited for that collection ^_^
I was going to get Play Time (it was the 2nd thing to go on my preliminary list lol), but I have Style Curve already. from the swatches I've seen they seem too close to me to justify having both =(

mac_aiken

OK MAC you know how easily I get distracted by pretty shiny things. If you don't put QC up soon I just may take the money that I put aside for you and give it to Stila. They sent me a preview email with their summer collection in it.

tismama

i know what you mean! i got that same email from stila, and the collection looks good

elegant-one

sakura isn't frosty at all, wore it today for the first time. goes really well with english accents lipgloss from liberty of london!
i got giggly too, love both although i would call neither of them unique.
but i'm a sucker for pink blushes, what can i say..
Thanks my dear - that helps me a lot!!! I know that if you like them, I will too :)

mac_aiken

I love Play Time but I think it looks similar to one of those new CG lipsticks. They have both a lavender and a purple in that line that are so pretty. Play Time is pretty but I would be surprised if you don't have something similar in your collection already.

I'm trying to have my mind made up before this thing goes online because I don't want to get all frazzled.

elegant-one

OK MAC you know how easily I get distracted by pretty shiny things. If you don't put QC up soon I just may take the money that I put aside for you and give it to Stila. They sent me a preview email with their summer collection in it.
lol.gif
censored.gif
Exactly! its driving me nuts. I called mac cs again & seriously - they really don't care - how sad. They have no idea, just sometime today. So I told her, well the shipping will be later because if its after noon, it gets delayed another day. They're stupid how they jerk their customer base around.

tismama

at this rate...this won't be up on MAC's site until Thursday....wonder what time??
the more that I look at the goodies on Macy's site...the more I want one of the candy colored nail polishes! i can't get the mint one because I have OPI My Lifesaver (justin beiber collection), Teeny Bikini Polish by Sephora, and Sally Hanson Mint Sorbet & they ALL give a similar look (Mint Sorbet and Teeny Bikini more so than the OPI). The pink and lavender ones looks cuteee. I just think that's a bit much for a nail polish, but they are sooo cutee.

@urbansweetheart- are you going to order from MACY's?

Face2Mac

What's the shipping time for Macy's? I've never ordered online from them.

I am only getting three things from Quite cute but I am sick of singing "Born this Way" in my head everytime I look on the site. Enough already.

VanillaCupcake

lol.gif
censored.gif
Exactly! its driving me nuts. I called mac cs again & seriously - they really don't care - how sad. They have no idea, just sometime today. So I told her, well the shipping will be later because if its after noon, it gets delayed another day. They're stupid how they jerk their customer base around.

How awful! I really don't see how they don't know when it will be up. I figured they would have communication with all departments.

tismama

lol.gif
censored.gif

elegant-one

OMG you guys will love this - I just called mac cs again & flat out told them that they are getting a major black eye from their loyal customer base online - I said they are pissed off at the delay. I also told her that people have to work & other things to do than to just sit & wait for them to jerk us around on the launch time - & please pass this along to the hire ups so they know.

girlhaha.gif

UrbanSweetheart

at this rate...this won't be up on MAC's site until Thursday....wonder what time??
the more that I look at the goodies on Macy's site...the more I want one of the candy colored nail polishes! i can't get the mint one because I have OPI My Lifesaver (justin beiber collection), Teeny Bikini Polish by Sephora, and Sally Hanson Mint Sorbet & they ALL give a similar look (Mint Sorbet and Teeny Bikini more so than the OPI). The pink and lavender ones looks cuteee. I just think that's a bit much for a nail polish, but they are sooo cutee.

@urbansweetheart- are you going to order from MACY's?
I'm contemplating it now.....I really don't want to just because I never have before, and I've had great experiences with MAC when it comes to anything arriving damaged...