MAC Quite Cute Discussion

baghdad81

i meant am....
icon_eek.gif

tismama

goodnight! i cnt stay up again like last night waiting for this to launch. i'll just be mad if tomorrow morning comes and its not up yet. but hey...there are dupes for absolutely everything.

after i hopefully get what i want from QC i will not be on MAC's site for a long time. im frustrated

ShesAFoxyLady

Thanks but I meant is it at UK counters yet :) I'd just like to see a few of the items before I order, especially as I've managed to miss the 10% debenhams offer anyway, and they're sold out of playing koi...

littlelamb

It's up at Macy's. I'm just going to order from there and hope shipping is as fast as MAC because I won't be at my computer this evening.

Anitacska

Both Playing Koi and CYY are back in stock at Debenhams.

Thanks but I meant is it at UK counters yet :) I'd just like to see a few of the items before I order, especially as I've managed to miss the 10% debenhams offer anyway, and they're sold out of playing koi...

elegant-one

Ok, so what the heck is going on with this release??? Dear heavens, can they not be consistent with anything ...geesh You guys have got to be sooooo disappointed ...boo Mac

tismama

this is up at macy's website which is rare! it's usually on mac's site first! i can't believe it's still not up on MAC's site. i'm going to order from macys and move along.
it's never up at macy's until the actual release date. i'm getting sakura, quite cute, and candy yum yum. i'm still undecided about giggy because i don't need another pink blush but i'm so tempted....

so i just ordered candy yum yum, quite cute, and sakura. i was so tempted to get giggly because it looked beyond gorgeous on temptalia, but allura beauty said that it's nice but not really unique. it's just a basic pink blush. i may change my mind and get it when mac finally releases this. i hope there's a free shipping code by then

Wandalemur

I ordered from Macy's. I got Candy yum yum, In Synch, Play Time, and Quite Cute. I'm excited. I knew I wouldn't have time to get to the counter on Thursday. I hope everything works. I sort of decided on CYY at the last minute. I'm sure it'll be awesome though, right?

Pinkdollface

I tried Sakura today, so now i tried all of the blushes. Sakura is definitely the most unique. I really like the colour. I used the green heart of Miss Behave again as highlighter and i still love the effect it gives. Also i used Quite Cute l/s and Play Time l/s over it to see if i can get close to Lavender Whip and i can. So if any of you missed out on Lavender Whip you might want to pick up both Quite Cute and Play Time. I'm so happy with everything i got! First i was afraid i would be dissapointed with the blushes, but i'm not!