MAC Quite Cute Discussion

I don't know why I'm still hanging out here when I said I was skipping. I was thinking, though: what if I put my mufe clear, sparkly gloss over CYY lipstick? It wouldn't change the color, but it would add a bit of dazzle to keep my lips from looking cracked and crazy the way Mattes tend to do on me. However, sometimes when I try to put a gloss over a lipstick or liner, it seems like the gloss makes the color underneath breakdown or separate. Not all the time, but enough to make me hesitant. Oh, decisions, decisions.
ohboy.gif

Hey, couldn't you take your gloss with you, go to a counter get the MA to try it on you, and if you like the colour buy one, put your gloss on and if it separates, or you hate it, return it?Obviously a rubbish plan if you live far from a counter

tismama

i know what you mean. i've been checking it for the past few days like crazy. i really thought it would be up at midnight this morning. i hope it's up tonight...

I have been checking the mac website since last tuesday!!! And refreshing all the time (at work, when I get back home, when i first wake up, before i go to sleep!!)...and I am not even sure what I am getting! This is getting so frustrating it's really the first collection I was really excited about!! (my first...will always remember it!)...I was initially excited for Saint Germain until I recently found it in a store (sold out like crazy!) but now I think imma take home the blushes, and CYY and Playing Koi! that's it i think!

ButterflyDior77

I am on the west coast. Typically if MAC launches a new collection on time on Tuesdays, I usually see it on the site between 4pm and 7pm...If they are late sometime after 7pm or the next day. So anytime now lol

mtrimier

well. i spent my money on a few bills(and cadbury's eggs to soothe my tattered nerves, lol), so i'll just have to take whatever scraps are left.

kick rocks fiscal responsibility, i wanted cute stuff!!

ButterflyDior77

well. i spent my money on a few bills(and cadbury's eggs to soothe my tattered nerves, lol), so i'll just have to take whatever scraps are left.

kick rocks fiscal responsibility, i wanted cute stuff!!

I hear ya. I really want the peach blush and the mint nail polish, but I definitely don't have cash for those. I'll stick to Candy Yum Yum, and Playtime... Maybe Playing Koi ...I like lipstick most.

xasperadastra

I hear ya. I really want the peach blush and the mint nail polish, but I definitely don't have cash for those. I'll stick to Candy Yum Yum, and Playtime... Maybe Playing Koi ...I like lipstick most.
uhmmm in my opinion you should take Candy Yum Yum, playtime and the mint nail polish ^^^^

mtrimier

i wanted those too. I considered CYY, but I have a little sample tube of MUFE rouge intense #36(satin fuchsia), and although it's no neon pink, i'm consoling myself with it because a. it was free (hee!), b. i really would only wear CYY around the house for my rock star cleaning moments and c. it would end up sitting around with my tube of Pink Friday more than likely.

ButterflyDior77

i wanted those too. I considered CYY, but I have a little sample tube of MUFE rouge intense #36(satin fuchsia), and although it's no neon pink, i'm consoling myself with it because a. it was free (hee!), b. i really would only wear CYY around the house for my rock star cleaning moments and c. it would end up sitting around with my tube of Pink Friday more than likely.

I hear ya. I think I've only worn Pink Friday out once. And worn it two or three times around the house. I would rock CYY out and about....As long as it doesn't wear too blue-pink on me. Im not a huge fan of blue pinks, even if I own a few.

tismama

this is about as stressful as pink friday trying it get it every friday at midnight and missing out at 12:05am.
i keep checking and still gaga :(

tismama

now that there's a storm and my internet keeps going out...i'm afraid it will be out when this launches

User38

^ I hear ya.. Shiap is a bit more pink and CYY is more of a hot pink.. but it could be it's sister.. and both are mattes.

elegant-one

well peeps, I called Mac CS & she said maybe after midnight eastern time or tomorrow - duh! I hate it when they launch it at midnight because the servers get bogged down.

Latest posts