MAC Quite Cute Discussion

elegant-one

Thank you for calling! I wonder why they want it launch it so late..
th_confused_new.gif
You're welcome doll! Yeah, I hate the late launches :(

BeckyBenett

im sorry tht u girls still hve not gotten ur items yet. i do hope that the website starts selling them soon for your sake.

im actually surprised that asia started selling them before the US. singapore usually gets the collections 2-3 weeks after the collection was launched in the us. bt i saw this collection more than a week ago at the counters and most of it was already sold out. luckily for me, im nt planning to get anything from this collection. im actually more excited for the lippies from fashion flower!

_tiffany

I called my MAC store to see if they had everything I asked for and she said she'd call back, but that was about three hours ago. Hopefully I hear back before it launches online.

tismama

i really hope this does launch at midnight i'll prob be up anyway, but i dont want to stay up past midnight and have this not launch until the next morning. With all this waiting I keep debating what I want now. I've never tried a MAC nail polish and these look nice. (not the mint i have 3 similar colors already that cost me under $5.) I jst never paid that much for a nail varnish before.

kimbunney

Ugh its still not there. At this rate I feel like I'm going to miss Candy Yum Yum and I know I won't be able to get it at the store!

tismama

i know! it's after midnight and it's still not there. wonder woman did not take this long to launch it was up on a monday night! i dont know why this one is taking so long....just our luck it won't be up until thursday (hope not!)

baghdad81

so are we calling it a night ladies? let's hope so and they don't decide to launch it at 2 pm!

Good night, and if this means i miss out on candy yum yum, so be it!

luvlydee

i dont think candy yum yum is going to be sold out so quick like mehr did for mickey contractor for some reason. thanks goodness im not interested in it though. im only up because im watching episodes of NCIS lol. i hope you girls get what you want :)