earlier i was wearing playtime but they said lets go to the bars and switched

i hope i get my barry m package to compare em myself im exited

LMD84

i wore cyy out tonight! i dared for the second time and rocked it
earlier i was wearing playtime but they said lets go to the bars and switched

i hope i get my barry m package to compare em myself im exited
i bet you looked great! :)

Rezel

Got Giggly and Sakura this afternoon. Can't wait to try them. As usual, a lot of the items were either sold out or no stocks came in. Missed out on CYY. It was sold out within 6 hours of the launch. Wanted to get the lavender n/p but they only had 1 piece and it was already sold. 1 piece?! Ugh, it's VV all over again.

LMD84

Got Giggly and Sakura this afternoon. Can't wait to try them. As usual, a lot of the items were either sold out or no stocks came in. Missed out on CYY. It was sold out within 6 hours of the launch. Wanted to get the lavender n/p but they only had 1 piece and it was already sold. 1 piece?! Ugh, it's VV all over again.
wow! 6 hours was pretty quick! but enjoy your blushers!

Rezel

^ Thanks! Yup, 6hrs but I think they probably only got like 5 tubes of CYY, 10 at the most.
ohboy.gif

Baby1black

o.k. one on top is candy yum yum and the on the bottom is madly magenta ccb with pink friday lipstick. They are not exact dupes but the latter does give a gorgous pop of color. Maybe a good alternative for this spring especially for all of us who only got one CYY. And piarpreet i think they definetly will swap cyy for a anything in mua hehe that was a good one.

Piarpreet

i just dont know how powder would feel; on lips... have u ever tried it??? lemme know

and abou MUA, once the hype is gone... u know... it wont be as crazy, dont u think?

o.k. one on top is candy yum yum and the on the bottom is madly magenta ccb with pink friday lipstick. They are not exact dupes but the latter does give a gorgous pop of color. Maybe a good alternative for this spring especially for all of us who only got one CYY. And piarpreet i think they definetly will swap cyy for a anything in mua hehe that was a good one.

Baby1black

I do not think the hype of candy yum yum will ever go away. I think it will be like lavender whip. I think people are still looking for that lipstick to date.
And about the powder,i am kinda confused cause i did not use any powder just these two products.

LMD84

yeah i agree. there are some lipsticks that are historical in the mac world! this will most likely be one of them! :)

Piarpreet

The hype of candy yum yum will never go away for me. It was designed for me :p Love it. at first I wanted it to be more neon but then i thought WTHell Piar, you wouldn't wear it outside if it was a true neon!!!!! So then I feel deeper in love. They say real love its not the one at first sight, but the one that grows..... AWWWWW lol

Its funny cos ive taken 100 pictures to share with you guys and in all of them the color its just not right.

In any case, I'll have a 100 more cos i got 3 backups :O, and 2 for playtime :p

martiangurll

Here is a shout out for Miss Behave blushie. I am very pale and it doesn't show up for me as a blush, but I have been using it almost daily as a face powder for all over subtle glowing radiance. Also, if I want a pink blush to look a little bit peachier, I layer this over it. So far, I love this the best (although I have to say, I did not get a CYY)

LMD84

Here is a shout out for Miss Behave blushie. I am very pale and it doesn't show up for me as a blush, but I have been using it almost daily as a face powder for all over subtle glowing radiance. Also, if I want a pink blush to look a little bit peachier, I layer this over it. So far, I love this the best (although I have to say, I did not get a CYY)
i bet you look beautiful!

Prettypackages

gorgeous... I didn't get that creme colored base, but can still dupe it with the pigment...

Prettypackages

I put the lavendar lipgloss on top of flaunting it, very pretty.

I am glad I took a chance with Sakura, I don't have anything like this in my collection, and I love how it brings out my cheeks! OH and I'm not quite used to Candy Yum Yum on me... Uh oh... lol If I had a backup I'd swap it out.

Pinkdollface

Hey guys I just wanted to update you. I finally got my CYY however, when I opened the package where my lipstick was I had a pretty unpleasant surprise I found a big spider inside the box. I freaked out (I have a terrible phobia of them) and called my husband so that he can see. My body was tightning up and I started crying and shaking so bad I didn't realized that I was walking backwards. When he saw it he was like, "OH!" (like OH SHIT) He managed to flush it down but I'm so freaked now because the package came all beat up and they didn't seal it right. I have to be careful opening things now. That's how bad I got =( Sorry for the post. On another note I will post pics of me wearing CYY soon. Talk to you guys later
That's horrible! I would have freaked out too. I have a spider phobia too. I tried to get over it by letting a tarantula walk over my hands (there was another person holding his hands very close to the spider to control where it was walking, otherwise i would have never had the courage), but it didn't work. I'm a bit less afraid for the smaller spiders, but those big ones still freak me out.
Now i have goozebumps
tong.gif

Piarpreet

Hey guys! I got my Barry M lippies! So I got:

#52= It's REALLY similar to CYY I would say it has less white so its a more traditional pink but just as neon-ish
#62=again, REALLY similar to CYY I would say its more white and a little less blue

I can confidently say CYY looks like a mix of #52 and #62, same texture (matt finish) same coverage but I feel CYY feels like a better product in terms of how evenly it applies. I have no idea why this would be, but it doesnt show my imperfections as the Barry M lipsticks.

#129= Have seen it listed as a lavender whip dupe, its a little darker than quite cute, and lighter than playtime. Also more pink than both. Where playtime is more magenta, #129 is more pinky purple. Its also very sheer

Left (purple) side: top to bottom= Playtime, Barry M 129, Quite cute
Right (pink) side: left to right= Barry M 52, CYY, Barry M 62

If I have to chose I'd say Barry M 52 is a dupe, because on the lips #62 looks quite different from CYY but you really cant tell the difference between CYY and Barry M's #52. See the difference is more noticeable between #62 and CYY but once on the lips you can hardly tell between CYY and #52.
upper lip: CYY
Lower lip: left side is #52, right side #62

dxgirly

I finally ordered the quad, and I picked up the NYX Milk pencil to use it with yesterday at Ulta. I can't wait until it comes!!
flower.gif