MAC Quite Cute Discussion

sosdrielle

Last time I enquired about this shipping was about 20 something euro, irregardless of what you ordered, which I find a bit steep. And unless you order a ton of stuff, shipping costs would negate most of the saving you'd make with english prices. Unless, of course, shipping costs have changed in the past few months. With no online ordering, few counters and no pro store, we're feeling a bit neglected over here!
001_unsure.gif

singer82

My list is still pretty big, but its ok, this is a coll I knew I'd be splurging on. The MA I talked to today and did my makeup at the event held at my counter is excited for this coll as well.

For Sure:
The Quad
All Lipsticks minus SG
Sakura and Miss Behave blushes
Naked liner, $153... guess thats not TOO bad

Maybe a nailpolish if they are worth the $14 price tag

LMD I too am so excited for the possiblities of combos with Candy Yum Yum! It will be SO fun to play with.

shadowaddict

With my pale skin I am liking the lighter shades for the blushes. I will however check them out in person. I'm still iffy on the quad. I'm of course am hoping for nice texture and no dupes but I don't think last part is going to happen though.

keyflyhair

I was in the MAC Pro store on Robertson (in Los Angeles) yesterday (3/11/11) buying lipstick. While the MUA rang up my purchase I asked her when will they receive the Quite Cute Collection. She goes on to tell me they that are having a "party" for the event and she'll put me on the list. She went and got a clip board with a list titled "Quite Cute." She took my name and number and said she'd put me down with a "plus 2." She said something about March 31st. Either that's the day she'll call me or the day of the party (I can't remember). As I was leaving the store my favorite MUA, George, walked in from his lunch break. We said our hellos and hugged and then he asked me if I was coming to the "Quite Cute Party." I laughed and told him that she put my name on the list.

Anyone know anything about this "Quite Cute Party" promotion at the MAC Pro store on Roberston?

I'm going for sure... just didn't have time to ask them for details.

**it just dawned on me that I could call the store for clarification... duh...
hmm.gif

So basically this is an FYI for those in the area to let you know that they will have a lauch party for the collection on Roberston. HAHA!

MrsB

Thanks for the pics HG! I think my need list is the quad, sakura blush (is that the peach highlighter?), giggly pink blush and a plushglass maybe in girl loves boy!

RealDoll

Im not sure if anyone has seen on ebay they are selling these blushes one for twenty dollars and 20 sollars shipping and handling :|....rather wait to pay oriinal price than that!

OctoberViolet

Ooooh. I am so jealous keyflyhair!!!!
blink.gif
Please let us know how the Quite Cute Party goes & all about the items. What you like, what you don't (if anything) and what you would highly recommend. Enjoy!!!!
pompom.gif

I was in the MAC Pro store on Robertson (in Los Angeles) yesterday (3/11/11) buying lipstick. While the MUA rang up my purchase I asked her when will they receive the Quite Cute Collection. She goes on to tell me they that are having a "party" for the event and she'll put me on the list. She went and got a clip board with a list titled "Quite Cute." She took my name and number and said she'd put me down with a "plus 2." She said something about March 31st. Either that's the day she'll call me or the day of the party (I can't remember). As I was leaving the store my favorite MUA, George, walked in from his lunch break. We said our hellos and hugged and then he asked me if I was coming to the "Quite Cute Party." I laughed and told him that she put my name on the list.

Anyone know anything about this "Quite Cute Party" promotion at the MAC Pro store on Roberston?

I'm going for sure... just didn't have time to ask them for details.

**it just dawned on me that I could call the store for clarification... duh...
hmm.gif

So basically this is an FYI for those in the area to let you know that they will have a lauch party for the collection on Roberston. HAHA!

Tatyiona

I'm really looking forward to this collection since the last few has been a bust. Too bad the lavender blush isn't for darker skintones. Guess I'll only be getting all the lipsticks and 2 glosses

sunshine rose

Thanks HG for the swatches!

Wow thats really steep:( Yes feeling extremely neglected here, it just makes it so much more harder to get anything:( I think we need to protest!haha!

Lisianthus

Im not sure if anyone has seen on ebay they are selling these blushes one for twenty dollars and 20 sollars shipping and handling :|....rather wait to pay oriinal price than that!

The seller is doing a "pre-sale". Is that even allowed on Ebay? Seems dodgy to me.

sosdrielle

Wow thats really steep:( Yes feeling extremely neglected here, it just makes it so much more harder to get anything:( I think we need to protest!haha!
OT!: I actually noticed today on Debenhams.ie that they have MACs cremeblends and a few other items. Perhaps they'll introduce the whole range on the site now like they have on the british version!

LollyMUA

OT!: I actually noticed today on Debenhams.ie that they have MACs cremeblends and a few other items. Perhaps they'll introduce the whole range on the site now like they have on the british version!
I just checked and they have more things on it now! Finally a place to buy MAC online in Ireland! That's really weird considering there's no MAC counter in any Debenhams here!