MAC Quite Cute Discussion

queen_kitty

I'm waiting for a proper swatch of it too! I'm wondering if it will look good on a paler complexion. I keep looking at Gotta Dash from Sheen Supreme, because I want a light corally color, and then I keep having to remind myself that Playing Koi is coming soon. Now I just hope it meets my expectations!
Remember, naked liner will be perm, so you don't need to worry too much about it :)

Face2Mac

Beauty -- I think the blushes would not work on WOC.. jmho.
WTF2.gif
, aww say it ain't so, HG. The collection that is cutest for the year and the one thing that excited me the most and I can't have it. Everytime they do a pastel/pink/spring collection they always forget about us tan/brown/mocha girls.

On top of that, I signed up for the launch party today not knowing that I can't have all of it because that what I was planning. It's not that serious but I am Bummed out
cry.gif
but still going to party to see. I am obsessed with MB blushes.

luvlydee

HG do you think if i buy a matte purple blush from make up for ever and layer sakura blush over would it show up then? Lol i really want that darn Blush! Hehe

User38

Katjamo, thanks for posting your pic.. you look lovely! But, at the same time, it shows what I found to be true of these blushes.. they are good for the lightest of skins only.

Luvey.. yes, that would make it a gorgous shade of violety pink.. but test first lest it turn ashy on your skin.

Face2Mac.. sorry to bear bad tidings.

martiangurll

I have swatches up of Miss Behave. It is truly light. It's very light on my NC 20 skin. Very neutral. Too light to my liking. I wouldn't have bought it myself. But you fair ladies will probably love it.

And one of me wearing it. You can see how light it is.

From my blog:

http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/03/14/sneak-peek-mac-mineralize-blush-miss-behave-fra-quite-cute/
thanks sweetie, you are inspiring me to get Miss Behave! It looks "quite cute" on you

LisaOrestea

I am actually really loving that colour. I don't have too many "subtle" blush colours so when I want something toned down I have to buff mine out like crazy! This will be a lovely alternative I think :)

chbr15

I'm definitely getting Saint Germain, Playing Koi, and Quite Cute Lipsticks. I always wanted Saint Germain but couldn't get a hold of it at my Nordstrom and I cannot order online so I'm happy to hear that is gonna be a permanent lipstick..unless that was a rumor? Can anyone confirm because I don't wanna be happy for no reason. But, these lipsticks are getting me excited.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the pics, Katjamo! Miss Behave is definitely light, but I don't find it's any lighter looking than Tenderling, which gives me a nice little glow. So this one and Sakura are still definitely on the list.

Taps foot and awaits lipstick swatches...

Wandalemur

I hope we're allowed to do this, but I just found some more product photos/swatches at this site.

http://www.aishawari.com/blog/coleccion-quite-cute-mac/

I'm excited!

Prettypackages

thanks for the swatches, looks like I'll be passing on this collection. I'm not even upset about it LOL
they are lovely blushes .. but like I tried to stress with Champale being glittery.. these blushes are pale, unless applied wet and I think work best on lighter skins.

Prettypackages

Very good point, I learned this with Champale, loved the colors in the quad and dangerous cuvee, but didn't like the glitter. I found a MUFE aqua cream that will work nicely, and i'm sure I can find a pale pink and gray shadow. I'm learning... slowly though. LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much for the link and yes, as far as I know, linking to other people's blogs is fine- it's just when you start posting multiple links to your own blog, rather than just posting images here that it becomes a problem. We appreciate external links like that.

The colours are gorgeous and I'm concerned- or rather, my wallet is concerned- that Play Time does look different than other purples I have. One thing that worried me is that Giggly has obviously been swatched a few times and it looks like the heart is disappearing. I hope that these aren't going to be an element that sits on the top of the blush, but disappears as you use it. The thing that makes them so particularly magical is that you have the central heart to add some sheen. Have we had some commentary on this that I missed? I thought that the hearts went all the way through...

I hope we're allowed to do this, but I just found some more product photos/swatches at this site.

http://www.aishawari.com/blog/coleccion-quite-cute-mac/

I'm excited!

peachsuns

Thank you so much, HerGreyness, Katjamo, and Wandalemur! The pictures are so helpful.
cheerleader.gif

I cannot wait to see the quad and the blushes!
cutey.gif

singer82

The new swatches look awesome! I'm starting to want Giggly too ahhhh lol man MAC got me with this one, Im just as excited bout this coll just like I was with Peacocky.
Just a couple more weeks!
yahoo.gif