MAC Quite Cute Discussion

shontay07108

[quote name="singer82" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/150#post_2080144"]
icon_eek.gif
jerkit.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
Purple is everywhere in this collection! LOVE IT! lol Cant wait for this and Surf Baby. But pretty unsure about a lot of the things, of course until more swatches. hehe

-All the polishes sound so pretty. Thier going to have to be different enough though, polishes are pretty easy to dupe

-Miss Behave & Sakura blushes sound AMAZING! But I have Hang Loose blush so hopefully its different enough from Sakura. Pink one is gorg as well.

-Loving the Quad, but not sure if I need it. I've been real spoiled with the Peacocky shadows.

-Not sure bout the Plushglasses, I'm not a fan of the tingly glosses. I think my lips are too sensitive cause they tend to burn my lips. I have the Buxom glosses which have that tingle, and I cant even wear them.

-LOVVVING the sound of the lipsticks!

-Not sure bout the liners either. I have In In Synch liner from TT and its so dry and hard. And it actually hurts my lips to apply.
[/quote]
I used to feel that way about Mac liner, too until Erine told me to lightly apply balm before using the liner. Now, I love them.

QueenOfSnark

So...yeah, I think my list has changed. >_>

Lipstick $14.50 USD / $17.50 CDN
Playing Koi - Creamy white peach pink (Satin)
Quite Cute - Bright whitened lavender (Cremesheen)
Play Time - Intense violet (Cremesheen)

Plushglass $18.50 USD / $22.00 CDN
Bubble Tea - Creamy pale nude
Girl
Boy - Bright light blue pink
I
U - Creamy mid-tone purple

Mineralize Blush US.$23.00 / CDN $27.50
Giggly - Light pink with a pearly plum heart (Frost)
Sakura - Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost)

Nail Lacquer US $14.00/ CDN $17.00
Ice Cream Cake - Creamy blue pink (Cream)
Little Girl Type - Creamy pale lavender (Cream)
Mischievous - Creamy pale blue mint (Cream)

I avoided Wonder Woman due to that collection having a lot of colors I already have...but I don't have that problem with this collection. I'm just hoping that the pale colors + brown skin won't make me look like a ganguro.

LMD84

icon_eek.gif
jerkit.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
Purple is everywhere in this collection! LOVE IT! lol Cant wait for this and Surf Baby. But pretty unsure about a lot of the things, of course until more swatches. hehe

-All the polishes sound so pretty. Thier going to have to be different enough though, polishes are pretty easy to dupe

-Miss Behave & Sakura blushes sound AMAZING! But I have Hang Loose blush so hopefully its different enough from Sakura. Pink one is gorg as well.

-Loving the Quad, but not sure if I need it. I've been real spoiled with the Peacocky shadows.

-Not sure bout the Plushglasses, I'm not a fan of the tingly glosses. I think my lips are too sensitive cause they tend to burn my lips. I have the Buxom glosses which have that tingle, and I cant even wear them.

-LOVVVING the sound of the lipsticks!

-Not sure bout the liners either. I have In In Synch liner from TT and its so dry and hard. And it actually hurts my lips to apply.
Oh that is a shame. i find my bliners ok. sure they are not the softest liners in my collection but they dont feel hard and hurt either. but as Shontay has said i do use a tendertone before i apply to soften my lips and stuff first :)

xasperadastra

I avoided Wonder Woman due to that collection having a lot of colors I already have...but I don't have that problem with this collection. I'm just hoping that the pale colors + brown skin won't make me look like a ganguro.
ahahaha I don't think so .. well, it depends on the way you use pale eyeshadows. don't do a pale racoon look!!

GlammySammy

I have to admit I am curious about the Miss Behave mineralize blush too... light beige and pearly mint green does sound interesting!
Also wish that the quad - wasn't a quad - because Goody Goody Gum Drop looks like the perfect pink eyeshadow that I have been looking for.
MAC doesn't have good pinks imo.
Hope you ladies are having a great day... we've had lots snow & ice here in Ontario so I've been a hermit lol Hope the weather is better in your neck of the woods! :)

LisaOrestea

has anyone got a screen shot of kelly osbourne wearing candy yum yum? I have had a look around but can't find one :(

GlamQueen21

Updated list: Playing Koi l/s Candy Yum Yum l/s Quite Cute l/s Play Time l/s Boldly Bare l/l Cutie Eyeshadow Quad Miss Beehave MB Giggly MB Sakura MB TOTAL= $176 So going to save up for this collection.

nazih09

Do you guys think candy yum yum would look good on olive skin tones? I love bright colors But I'm too scared to try them!
blink.gif

LMD84

Do you guys think candy yum yum would look good on olive skin tones? I love bright colors But I'm too scared to try them!
blink.gif
if you can get near a store maybe you could try it out when it arrives? i imagine it would look ok though!

ElvenEyes

With my fair skin and love of pink and purples, this collection is right up my alley! I am going to want everything in it! I can't wait to see swatches and grab this stuff! I love the quad and the lippies and pink blushes. Even if it is just a tad different from Dainty I will be happy! Pretty collection!

shadowaddict

The pic of Kelly O. with Candy Yum Yum is freakin gorgeous. But I don't think I can pull this color off. I'm afraid of bright lips on me and still trying to gather the courage for the reds i bought. I can see it so beautiful on you guys that I've seen wearing brighter colors.

Latest posts