MAC Quite Cute Discussion

hi keijukainen,

first of all i must say that i don't like matte lipstick. This one isn't really dry. it seems creamly first when you apply it then it dries a little. I prefer wear it with a gloss on the top.

keijukainen

hi keijukainen,

first of all i must say that i don't like matte lipstick. This one isn't really dry. it seems creamly first when you apply it then it dries a little. I prefer wear it with a gloss on the top.

I prefer creamy or glossy lip products too, love the new kissable lip colours for example. Think I have just one matte lipstick but this pink is something I just cannot pass. Great to hear it's not too drying!

LisaOrestea

Oh dear, this collection looks amazing :| It'll be released here right after I get home from touring though :'( Im probably gonna be broke!

Preliminary list is:
LIPSTICKS
Quite Cute - Bright whitened lavender (Cremesheen)
Play Time - Intense violet (Cremesheen)
Playing Koi - Creamy white peach pink (Satin)
BLUSH
Sakura - Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost)
Miss Behave - Light beige with a pearly mint green heart (Frost )))((

Im gonna have to cut this down though haha, no way can I afford all these. Miss Behave is a must though! I use a green eyeshadow as a highlighter at the moment so it'd be nice to have a proper product to do it :p (I have turquoise hair, it balances it out a bit haha.)

Tempted by the quad, but im still holding out on sugarpill doing a pastels collection :p

Rinstar

This collection is looking dangerous for me! I am such a sucker for printed blushes and the like. Hearts? SOLD!

Shypo

Hi Audrey!!! I've been wondering where you've been!!
th_welcomeback2.png

I love the blushes, the quad and 1 or 2 of the lipsticks and l/gs.........oh my.

Camnagem

*crosses fingers for Surf Baby*
Mine too! I have really high hopes for that collection.

Other than the lip liners I'll be backing up, the only thing I'm interested in for now is Playing Koi l/s. All of this recent skippage/tiny haulage is SUCH good news considering there are at least 5 handbags coming out soon that I NEED in my life, and Chanel's make-up is ALWAYS calling my name.

MissAbbyLovesIt

I'm wondering how the Quite Cute lipstick will compare to Go For It from the In the Groove collection? Hopefully its a dupe because I need the money for the blushes! Beige blush with a mint green heart? I wonder how that will turn out..

Snarkling

Ugh I'm so screwed! I just told my boyfriend that I was going on a no buy until May (not counting CCO trips & WW of course). This collection I want so much that I might have to go to drastic measures.
SOS.gif

I've been searching for the perfect lavender blush for a while now so I hope this one comes though for me.

So my list right now looks like this.

Lipstick
Playing Koi
Quite Cute
Play Time

Plushglass
I U

Eye shadow x 4 CUTi

Mineralize Blush
Giggly
Sakura
Miss Behave

Nail Lacquer
Ice Cream Cake
Little Girl Type
Mischievous

Sigh and maybe a backup of Naked Liner. I need help.....

GlammySammy

I'm with every one of you ladies! This collection has got me super hyped haha
I have been searching high and low and dyinggg for Lavender Whip (w/o paying huge $$) so I'm praying with all my might that Quite Cute is something similar..
Here's to hoping the packing is just as cute as the names :)
PS: To anyone even thinking about getting In Synch.. GET IT!! I've found it works under any lip color (pinks, reds, nudes etc)
and sincerely makes my lipstick/lip gloss last quite awhile longer. Amazing stuff imo.. and HG for me

My list so far:
Lipstick - Quite Cute
Plushglass - Bubble Tea
Mineralize Blushes - Giggly & Sakura

sungelly87

A *lavender* Mineralize blush? I *must* have this! Plus I like the name 'Sakura'.

I know! I love the name "Sakura", I am totally getting all three blushes! Miss Behave sounds delicious with a mint heart. :)

My list so far:

Playing Koi l/s (creamy white peach/satin)
Bubble Tea l/g (creamy nude)
Giggly m/b (light pink with pearly plum heart)
Sakura m/b (lavender with pearly deep magenta heart)
Miss Behave m/b (light beige with pearly mint green heart)

I am so excited!! Actual colors that I'm interested in. Which means I won't be purchasing anything from WW.

Prettypackages

I love Flaunting It! I think I love it b/c it isn't something I would choose. I just asked the MUA to pick out the best out of all of them. She is my new favorite. LOL

Sequinzombie

Oh no! I literallly want everything. I'm way more excited for this then I was for vv. I guess i'm saving all my birthday money for this.
peace2.gif

But um..

What's so special about the naked liner???

liba

What's so special about the naked liner???
It's a very good nude that blocks out redness really well, looks great on a variety of skin tones and has a nice creamy consistency but good staying power. If you like wearing nude lippies with liner, this one is very nice.