MAC Quite Cute Discussion

OctoberViolet

I now want to add all three blushes to my wish list. Good grief!!!!
So as of now, I want:

Playing Koi
Candy Yum-Yum
Quite Cute (2)
Play Time (2 - depending on swatch)

Cutie Eyeshadow Quad (all mine!)!!!!!

Giggly - Light pink with a pearly plum heart (Frost)
Sakura - Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost)
Miss Behave - Light beige with a pearly mint green heart (Frost)

Little Girl Type (nail polish) (j(n(
Depending on the swatches for the blush, I may be able to resist all three. That is highly doubtful though.
jawdrop.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow! I'm definitely adding Sakura and Miss Behave to my list... Not sure about any of the nail polishes. They sound nice, but they sound like colours I already have. Except Mischievous. That one's going on the list.

So now it looks like:

Playing Koi, Quite Cute, Play Time l/s
Bubble Tea, I U l/g
Sakura, Miss Behave blush
Quad

I shouldn't need to back up In Synch, but it's nice to know I have the option... As it stands, what I want comes to about $210- almost double what I've spent on any Mac collection so far this year. The swatches we've seen already on the quad mean that's a definite. The funny thing is, from the descriptions, unless the quality is horrible (which is usually more of a problem with shadows), I don't see much coming off my list... Oh dear...

elegant-one

Oh, this so good. This is going to break me. I love everything but the plushglasses. I love MB'S. Mac is being so delicious this year but the true judge for me will be around mid-year when I get burnout from buying and then I hate on them, its a circle of love and hate.

yes.gif
+
th_roll1.gif

I need Miss Behave just because of the name

AudreyNicole

OH MY
icon_eek.gif
friends.gif
cheerleader.gif

I saw the name "Audrey" & had to look to see if it was you.....

of course a collection call Quite Cute would be for you
heart.gif

Aww, you girls are so sweet! I have missed you all! Been on a MAC break... nothing I felt I really needed. But this collection may change that for me. It may be my Rose Romance of 2011. ;)

AudreyNicole

Edited to add my wishlist, although I think the only definate must have is the quad right now. But I am eyeing:

Plushglass $18.50 USD / $22.00 CDN
Fashion Fanatic - Creamy pale pink
Bubble Tea - Creamy pale nude

Eye shadow x 4 $36.00 USD / $43.00 CDN
CUTiE
Moshi! Moshi! - Pale white green gold (Frost)
Goody Goody Gum Drop - Light white pink (Satin)
Boycrazy - Pale lavender with silver pearlized pigments (Lustre)
Azuki Bean - Mid-tone violet (Frost)

Mineralize Blush US.$23.00 / CDN $27.50
Giggly - Light pink with a pearly plum heart (Frost)
Sakura - Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost)

hoshiakari_

I'm so in love with this collection.
eyelove.gif

Shame pastel colors don't look *too* good on me, but I don't care and will still be buying 'em.
cutey.gif

On my list as of now (will change upon seeing swatches):
Candy Yum-Yum l/s
Play Time l/s
Fashion Fanatic l/g
I U l/g
Giggly m/b
Sakura m/b
Little Girl Type n/l
Mischievous n/l

Trying to decide if I want some things because of the product itself or because of the name.
girlhaha.gif

evilpoptart

So Sakura and Miss Behave blush have jumped on my list, along with all of the nail lacquers.....I am doomed. This will be the haul I take my first pic of.

MelissaAnn

Ahhhh this collection is going to be the death of me (if hubby finds my wishlist!) and my wallet! Lots of must haves as of now! Good thing I only got the 1 thing from WW I REALLY wanted!

liba

I think I'm going to save up and splurge on this collection. I really want everything. I'll try to pay off my Nintendo 3DS pre-order now so I have plenty of money around the end of March, early April. haha makeup and gaming, I'm such a confused dork.
You're not alone. I have a 3DS on pre-order too
peace2.gif

OK, I'm officially dying for these blushes. I was really hoping I could curtail mineralize blush buys this year since I am well stocked, but lookie here - no lavender, no light beige (with GREEN). So yeah, there will be much purchasing from Quite Cute.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh my, this will be my biggest MAC haul ever. This collection is made for me colourwise, I have no idea how to afford all the stuff I want from it, time to save up! And just like I thought, there's a creamy lavender n/p AND a mint/ light blue one. I've been looking for a lavender one for spring for a while now. And the blushes...
th_drool.gif
. I love anything lavender, Iipsticks, blushes, you name it. I adore Hang Loose mb from In the Groove, but rarely use it because I'm scared to hit pan, lol. And I was hoping for a lavender l/s to come out again, I regreted not getting Blooming Lovely so bad and was always drooling over Lavender Whip. This is such a promising collection.

xasperadastra

OMG now I'm in love with too many products of this collection:
Quite cute lipstick
Sakura blush ( lavandeeeer I don't have a blush of this colour and blushes are my favourite product)
Miss behave (I have to see it swatched .. if it's strange it must be mine )
little girl type nail laquer

arghhhhhh
mac_atemywallet.gif

RedVelvetX

The Miss Behave blush sounds really different, can't wait to see a swatch of it.

So far i'm thinking bubble tea, giggly blush, and maybe miss behave and a n/p depending if the formula is good.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quite cute lipstick Sakura blush ( lavandeeeer I don't have a blush of this colour and blushes are my favourite product)
Miss behave (I have to see it swatched .. if it's strange it must be mine )
little girl type nail laquer

arghhhhhh
mac_atemywallet.gif
My thoughts exactly
thmbup.gif

hello hello

this is my last post about the quite cute collection with candy yum yum
http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/candy-yum-yum/

here are the swatches of the blush giggly and the quad cutie
http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/01/mac-quite-cute-swatches/

hope you'll like this collection

candy yum yum is a matte lipstick i wear it alone (3 pictures) and with the lipglass "gaga" on it (3 pictures)

enjoy

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ah, the return of the Quite Cute Queen!

You're killing me with these images. When I saw the swatch on your hand, I thought it looked enough like other hot pinks that I have that I could skip. But when I see it on your lips, I'm not so sure... It looks quite different from anything else I own...

hello hello

candy yum yum is a matte lipstick i wear it alone (3 pictures) and with the lipglass "gaga" on it (3 pictures)

enjoy

elegant-one

hello hello

enjoy
Thanks so much for the info!!!

I just want to kiss that adorable dog!!!!

keijukainen

hello hello

enjoy
Merci beaucoup Princesse!

I love how you used those sugary pastel shades in a smokey look. Did you find candy yum yum drying or creamy?