MAC Quite Cute Discussion

*JJ*

omg naked liner is coming back!! this was my favourite product of 2010. my lips are really pigmented and this is the only way i can tone them down. i still have a back-up but i am definitely buying at least two more, i use this all the time! soooo excited!!
pompom.gif

kelly815

Hey ladies!!

Im back after a long trip to DISNEYWORLD! (best time ever) :) Happy to be back though because this collection looks sooooooo cute! I think i might just grab a couple lippies from WW and save for this....everything looks so nice. Whats up with the lip liners? did i miss pictures of those or something?
yahoo.gif

LMD84

Hey ladies!!

Im back after a long trip to DISNEYWORLD! (best time ever) :) Happy to be back though because this collection looks sooooooo cute! I think i might just grab a couple lippies from WW and save for this....everything looks so nice. Whats up with the lip liners? did i miss pictures of those or something?
yahoo.gif
screw the collection! you were in disneyworld!!! my most favourite place in the world! hee hee! :) i hope you had an awesome time!

Shadowy Lady

I have Naked, In Synch, Mouth Off and Trimmed in Pink from last year and I find them much creamier than MAC's normal lip liners. Though I still prefer MUFE lip liners to everything I've ever tried. I will get Bodly Bare though to complete my collection. No plushglasses for me but I will be getting 3 of the lipsticks. Also can't wait for pics of nail polishes and blushes.

Audrey, so nice to see u outta hiding :D I had a feeling this colelction will pull you in.

Janice

I've updated the Color Story with the nail polish and blush names and descriptions. http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/173300/mac-quite-cute-april-7th-2011

Sophia84

It's a great chance to get the In Synch lipliner I missed last year, because I only got Naked. Fashion Fanatic - Creamy pale pink also sounds good, but we'll see, depends how pale it is. Not my kind of colors-collection but it sounds cute. Sounds like Sugarsweet.

Pinkdollface

Why does almost everything in this collection sound so awesome!? I'm so excited for this collection! The lipsticks, the plushglasses, the quad, the blushes, the nail polishes, the lipliners
eyelove.gif
i want it all!

Face2Mac

Oh, this so good. This is going to break me. I love everything but the plushglasses. I love MB'S. Mac is being so delicious this year but the true judge for me will be around mid-year when I get burnout from buying and then I hate on them, its a circle of love and hate.

sonia84

Miss Behave sounds interesting, i wonder how much the green will change the blush....can't wait for swatches on that one. Giggly is a must have, pink mineralize blushs are my downfall. I might pass on Sakura as I have Hang Loose and that has a half lavender side, if the magenta changes the colour up a bit it may get this one. So far i may want all 3 depending on swatches.

MACcrazy

I am in luv with this collection so far, the names, the color, i'll have to start saving for this now, the quad looks WAY better than the WW ones, much more pigmented and nice colors

laylalovesmac

Oh my god! This collection has literally all of my loves in one! Lavender lippie, lavender blush, creamy pale nail lacquers, nude lip liners- I'm loving everything! Feel like spamming this thread out of joy, but I won't.
pompom.gif

At the moment, I literally want $250 worth of stuff, almost as much as I spent on VV!
holysheep.gif

I'm going to buy the new Viva Glams, Pink Cult from Jeanius, and then go on a no buy until this one comes out. So excited for this collection!!!!
pompom.gif

JennsJewelz

After checking the updated colour story, here's my wishlist:

Playing Koi l/s (maybe)
Fashion Fanatic p/g (maybe)
Bubble Tea p/g
Girl <3 Boy p/g (maybe)
Eyeshadow Quad in CUTiE
Giggly m/b (maybe... if it's not too close to Dainty)
Ice Cream Cake n/l

I might B2M for the lipstick, and my only 2 must-haves at the moment are Bubble Tea and the Quad... hopefully I don't spend too much on this collex, but it's all so cute!! :)

dxgirly

I think I'm going to save up and splurge on this collection. I really want everything. I'll try to pay off my Nintendo 3DS pre-order now so I have plenty of money around the end of March, early April. haha makeup and gaming, I'm such a confused dork.

LMD84

Why does almost everything in this collection sound so awesome!? I'm so excited for this collection! The lipsticks, the plushglasses, the quad, the blushes, the nail polishes, the lipliners
eyelove.gif
i want it all!
i know this collection is going to rock! and fly off the shelves i imagine!

giggly and miss behave blushers added to my list! yay!!!