MAC Quite Cute Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hon, let me assure you, being single ROCKS. Other than the current bf, I have always felt that I was happier being single than in a relationship. Take advantage of it while you can.

Guess I need to find a boyfriend, then.
lol.gif
Look up the word single and there will be a picture of me. So sad.
ohboy.gif

User38

I like being single.. but not alone.. lol.

In truth I have always been totally independent and therefore marriage for me was a lovely companionship of equals.. that's why it was so happy.

I have yet to learn to enjoy being single again.... I still miss my hubs and it's not the same without him
cry.gif

not saying retail therapy doesn't help tho !

shontay07108

[quote name="katred" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/60#post_2078999"] Hon, let me assure you, being single ROCKS. Other than the current bf, I have always felt that I was happier being single than in a relationship. Take advantage of it while you can.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Quote: Originally Posted by HerGreyness

something kinda sexy about the new names.. from so many lines..
heart.gif
Boy, Girl, love, cute.. lol..

love is in the
air for spring
amuse.gif

Guess I need to find a boyfriend, then.
lol.gif
Look up the word single and there will be a picture of me. So sad.
ohboy.gif

[/quote] You're right. It's just that I miss that feeling you have in the very beginning where you have all the butterflies and all that mushy crap. You know, the part before you see all his flaws and want to choke the mess out of him on a daily basis.

Ember2

I like being single.. but not alone.. lol.
Me too. Although, there are days that I would love to have The Entreprise's holodeck to satisfy my need for company. The possibilities are endless, and I could program in a different MAC theme each time.

My curiosity is quite piqued by what I've seen so far. MAC is definitely going to break me by summer.

elegant-one

You're right. It's just that I miss that feeling you have in the very beginning where you have all the butterflies and all that mushy crap. You know, the part before you see all his flaws and want to choke the mess out of him on a daily basis.

^
lol.gif

psychotums

I want to marry this collection. I will at least be getting the two cremesheens. Actually, if I'm being realistic, that will be all I purchase. I hate being a student. I guess I should be thankful I'm not starving :p

kanne

Just read on twitter, apparently Kelly Osbourne was wearing Candy Yum Yum on the Fashion Police tonight. Tried to find a pic, but no luck.

Edit: found one! http://campl.us/wM2

karester

I'm liking the quad and MB. I just love that picture of it (the MB), so cute with the heart in the middle.

AudreyNicole

Uh oh, this may be the collection that brings me out of hiding.... I am going to need that quad and pink heart blush!
heart.gif

paparazziboy

candy yum yum is a repromote is says in my book. the collection is in regular packaging. i sent susanne the blush info and the nail lacquer info so she will post is soon i dont feel like retyping it all again lol sorry guys

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think we'll live. Thanks for everything love.

candy yum yum is a repromote is says in my book. the collection is in regular packaging. i sent susanne the blush info and the nail lacquer info so she will post is soon i dont feel like retyping it all again lol sorry guys

laylalovesmac

At this point, I want everything. WW went up way faster than I thought it would, and I can't afford anything right now and I know it'll sell out by the time I can, so I think I'll set aside the money I was going to use for WW for this since it excites me more.
pompom.gif

Curly1908

Ahh! This site never lets me post!!!!!!

*sigh*

Playing Koi is definitely on my list. Being the purple lippie harlot that I am, Quite Cute and Play Time are calling to me but I refuse. Quite Cute may slip into my basket...

The quad and liners and such are a skip. I usually don't like the mineralized blushes but I'll wait until I see the product descriptions. Pass on the n/p as I have the MAC n/p formulation.

LMD84

oh wow! the swatches of the quad are awesome! the colours are so pigmented! i'm so excited for the collection :)and i still cant get over how cute the blush is! and that looks pigmented too!

MACina

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh.....I need the Quad
eyelove.gif

It is so,so pretty....

I really love this collection......so many lovely colors!!!

I really can not wait anymore......

Lambie_mac

I can't wait to see more about this collection! My MUA friend told me that I am going to absolutely love it all! She saw it at updated and was head over heels! <3

rockin

Just read on twitter, apparently Kelly Osbourne was wearing Candy Yum Yum on the Fashion Police tonight. Tried to find a pic, but no luck.

Edit: found one! http://campl.us/wM2
Wow, that's quite bright!

Latest posts