MAC Quite Cute Discussion

littlelamb

Temptalia has "approximately released April 4th online" written on her Quite Cute reviews, so possibly it could be released tomorrow? I hope so!

mayflower

Oh my, I'm so excited for everyone who already has their QC goodies! I have to wait til the 18th to see them in person.. but I don't wanna buy anything online because somehow the swatches look different to me everytime I see them! My list isn't long anyway, I only want Quite Cute, Candy Yum Yum and Playtime lipsticks. I doubt I'm gonna like all of them on my lips, though, so I think I can behave myself and only get two :)

UrbanSweetheart

i was hoping it would be released tonight :( i keep checking all day
me tooo.....
001_unsure.gif

Wandalemur

I am too! I have gift cards for Macy's so I need to get my stuff fro them and I keep checking all the time for it to come up.

tismama

i am still checking lol watch it not be on until tomorrow night
this is crazy im sick of seeing wonder woman on the site

BeckyBenett

hmm im considering just passing on this collection.. i dnt knw if its the sore throat im having now or if ive lost interest in this collection.. very odd.. hmm..

BeckyBenett

oh bt an odd thing was that when i went to the mac counter, Sakura and Miss Behave was sold out. Giggly was still there though.. Asia is weird. haha. i thought giggly would finish off quickly..

tismama

i'm getting pissed cause it's taking forever for mac to release this. i dont know why wonder woman is still on the site when alot of it is sold out

Piarpreet

I used to like lady gaga... lol thank god im not the only one who gets pissed off when i look at the webste and think....about friggin time, about frigging time, mac!!!!!!!

luvlydee

anyone think it won't be up til tomorrow night?

mac usually starts putting things up monday nights during the week its supposed to launch. but most of the time you have to search for it by name. and then on tuesdays the actual link for the collection shows up

tismama

i may as well go to bed and try tomorrow. this is so crazy how im waiting up for this collection. it better be worth it. im having trouble getting the site to load now only to have it open to gaga's face again. it will prob be up tomorrow night. I just looked back and saw that i ordered my wonder woman stuff on a monday night...

Latest posts