MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Ana A

This launch caught me off guard (at this point I should already expect it lol) but thank God I was checking IG at the time otherwise I would have probably missed out on FB lip pencil. I ended up ordering FB lip liner, and 2 lipsticks in FOD and FOF...the rest will have to wait. I'm not worried about them being LE because 1. Erine told us they wouldn't and 2.Whoever uploads those Mac collections are a bunch of f-ing idiots...remember the confussion with the Tropical Taboo blushes, and how the names and pictures didn't match? or how we sometimes have to wait because they don't upload all of the products in a collection? Mac loves the hype and the drama.

BrinaBoo10

I ordered Dangerous, FOF and FOD! The main three that I really wanted to get first. I should have purchased the prep and prime lip! I guess I will get that on the next order.

juliaaxoxo

I ordered:

- Flat Out Fabulous
- All Fired Up
- Fixed on Drama

Happy shopping, beautiful ladies!!
pompom.gif
greengrin.gif

Copperhead

And if for some reason you can't find it on your phone, try looking for them under lipstick "finish" category...they are listed under retromatte. Same for the pencils
I don't know why I keep forgetting that many people indeed use their phones for this.

Naughtyp

Thanks richelle!! I seem them now! I had tried looked up the pencil by name and it still didn't come up ( but I'm on my phone so maybe that's why)?

mzweeze

So far only orders FOD bc I know it will look good on me lol but def will be at Macy's at 10am on the dot to try on the rest. Wonder how runway hit will look on WOC

ForeverJenn

I'm at checkout with fixed on drama, flat out fabulous, relentlessly red, all fired up, runway hit, dynamo, shock value, & fashion boost. I'm scared that they won't be permanent and ill have the dreaded skippers remorse -.-

erine1881

Okay trust you, but if you fail me I will kill you ok? 
fight.gif
But then would look for the Dragon Balls to resurrect haha  :kiss:
Okie! :kiss:
Sorry for the dumb question, but is there a specific sharpener needed for these lip pencils?
If i still worked for mac i would tell you yes, you need the mac sharpener. But seeing as i don't...any good quality sharpener will do. Just not some crappy sharpener from the $1 store. I've had 2 mac sharpeners in the last 3 months fall apart on me, so i myself am looking for a replacement sharpener, $9 pieces of crap!
This launch caught me off guard (at this point I should already expect it lol) but thank God I was checking IG at the time otherwise I would have probably missed out on FB lip pencil. I ended up ordering FB lip liner, and 2 lipsticks in FOD and FOF...the rest will have to wait.  I'm not worried about them being LE because 1. Erine told us they wouldn't and 2.Whoever uploads those Mac collections are a bunch of f-ing idiots...remember the confussion with the Tropical Taboo blushes, and how the names and pictures didn't match? or how we sometimes have to wait because they don't upload all of the products in a collection? Mac loves the hype and the drama.
It'll be fixed tomorrow or the day after. It took 2-3 days for them to fix the pro discount on LL paint pot, but they finally got it fixed!

xoxomia

Just ordered FOD! I couldn't resist from fear it might be LE. It will be my first dark lippie, I have officially crossed over to the dark side lol.

butterflyeyes

Okie! :kiss: If i still worked for mac i would tell you yes, you need the mac sharpener. But seeing as i don't...any good quality sharpener will do. Just not some crappy sharpener from the $1 store. I've had 2 mac sharpeners in the last 3 months fall apart on me, so i myself am looking for a replacement sharpener, $9 pieces of crap!
The UD Grind House sharpeners are great. I've been using mine for at least a year and still works like new.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Glad I checked Specktra before going to bed.
yahoo.gif

Here's what I ordered:

All Fired Up
Dangerous
Fixed on Drama
Flat Out Fabulous
Relentlessly Red
Runway Hit

I might place another order later for the lip pencils I want.

sagehen

Thanks richelle!! I seem them now! I had tried looked up the pencil by name and it still didn't come up ( but I'm on my phone so maybe that's why)?
I am on my computer and the products did not come up in a name search. I had to go to the lipstick page and from there I could see them under the LE tab or by searching for Retro Matte.