MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

LV2EVOLVE

I guarantee you these aren't LE!!! :clapping: Print that shit just in case!!! I failed too :( Fyi, there's no new formula of paint pots. It's just a name change. That reminds me! I still need to order the new mufe flash palette!!! Seafoam green baby!!!
Really? The PLW Paint Pots aren't a new formula? I have yet to use one. Also, are a couple of the new lipsticks LE like FOD? Or, are all of them perm? What about the pencils? FB is supposedly LE.

babygirlLAH

Just ordered FOF since all the others I want are permanent and I can wait till in store to see which ones I want for sure. Happy hauling everyone! :)

erine1881

Really? The PLW Paint Pots aren't a new formula? I have yet to use one. Also, are a couple of the new lipsticks LE like FOD? Or, are all of them perm? What about the pencils? FB is supposedly LE.
The PPs are just a name change, same formula as always. And a steep price hike. All the lipsticks are perm, and FB is the only LE pencil.

BeautyByLele

Happy Hauling everyone !! I'm broke do I gotta wait till this releases in store next week !!! I'm excited to see everyone's haul !!

erine1881

You need to apply for it. 40% discount. Free to apply. They usually approve pretty quickly.
I did apply. They won't approve me. Bastards. I could have one of the companies I've done makeup for write a letter of reference, but that's just tedious. Plus now that they're owned by a company that tests on animals I'd rather not use them.

MACina

th_drool.gif
......gorgeous!!!!!

erine1881

Wow! That's crazy. They were the first ones I ever got approved for and were probably the most lenient. Bastards indeed!
Yeah i tried sending my esthetics license and they said they only accepted cosmo licences, not esthetics licenses. WTF!? Last time i checked, estheticians dealt more with skin than hairstylists! I've been using a sephora sharpener in my kit that i got in a sample bag at a grand opening and it's been working better than my mac sharpener. Go figure!

allThingsGirl

I got FOF, All Fired Up, and Dynamo l/l.

EDIT: Ugh - just added FOD and FB after reading posts here. The picture above pushed me over the edge for FOD too. LOL.

butterflyeyes

Yeah i tried sending my esthetics license and they said they only accepted cosmo licences, not esthetics licenses. WTF!? Last time i checked, estheticians dealt more with skin than hairstylists! I've been using a sephora sharpener in my kit that i got in a sample bag at a grand opening and it's been working better than my mac sharpener. Go figure!
You can try reapplying and only submitting a business card and a Pro letter of reference. Or if you're in the union use your union card. I forgot that they suddenly got funny acting about what licenses they would accept.

butterflyeyes

$30 over for 3 sharpeners...oh gosh, that's really expensive for just sharpeners alone 
Yeah I think their sharpeners are $10 each. I got my first one in the Loco Ocho eye liner set...and my other 2 during the clearance sale for the old style (they only changed the lid from being clear to purple).

macnc50diva

Hi ladies..looks like the collection is up for pros? Well I love nothing more each release than when you guys guess what's going to sell out first. My guess is relentlessly red, fashion boost, and then steady going. Anyone else who wants to guess? Feel free...I love seeing what happens :)

butterflyeyes

Hi ladies..looks like the collection is up for pros? Well I love nothing more each release than when you guys guess what's going to sell out first. My guess is relentlessly red, fashion boost, and then steady going. Anyone else who wants to guess? Feel free...I love seeing what happens :)
It's up for everyone. You have to use the site map to find it or look up the lipsticks under the formula. A link was also posted a few pages back.