MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

honey b

Ok ladies. Quick question for those of you in the know here. My plan of action for tomorrow is to pick up Steady Going and Runway Hit as they are LE and possibly look at Flat out Fabulous. I was just wondering what lip liners you would suggest to go with each of those lipsticks? I don't have any lip liner from MAC so I'm relying on your expertise. Any help would be appreciated!

Richelle83

FOD with vino liner. Don't mind the rest if my face, just got off a long day at school and its hot as balls out today. I loove this color! Even contemplating a BU since it's LE. And vino (which I also got in my order today) is so beautiful, I will probably be wearing this on its own lots in the fall too.
Perfect fall lippie for you, def get a BU!

martiangurll

eb22c150_image.jpeg
FOD with vino liner. Don't mind the rest if my face, just got off a long day at school and its hot as balls out today. I loove this color! Even contemplating a BU since it's LE. And vino (which I also got in my order today) is so beautiful, I will probably be wearing this on its own lots in the fall too.
I love this color with your pale complexion. You are inspiring me to have the confidence I'll need to wear it. Very classy.

NATlar

Ok ladies. Quick question for those of you in the know here. My plan of action for tomorrow is to pick up Steady Going and Runway Hit as they are LE and possibly look at Flat out Fabulous. I was just wondering what lip liners you would suggest to go with each of those lipsticks? I don't have any lip liner from MAC so I'm relying on your expertise. Any help would be appreciated!
Fashion Boost will go perfect with flat out fabulous, not sure about lip liners with the other two as I've not looked into those lipsticks.

aradhana

They're ALL suspect, 19 to 99.

That's what I love about the EDSFs and why I think they're so modern. They use light to accentuate the natural valleys and peaks on your face, while staying quite sheer and subtle. Love them!
LOL...how true...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTT

NC44/45 depending on the season. I forget you're usually using mobile.
miss TT i use richly honed and i think it's perfect. i think our shades are similar in the summer for sure... hth in terms of shade... i hope you're able to get a hold of them!

makeupgrrl

Possibly In Anticipation for Steady Going and Staunchly Stylish for Runway Hit (they are both permanent and repromoted with the collection). Of course it may be different depending on the look you are trying to achieve and skin tone.

makeupgrrl

I am so excited to be getting these tomorrow. I am so tired of stalking the website 100 times a day.
bangdesk.gif

I got Dangerous and Relentlessly Red already, and I think I am going to pick up Flat Out Fabulous, Fashion Boost, Shock Value, and possibly Fixed on Drama. I talked myself out of FOD, but these pictures are making me seriously reconsider!

lizzylu23

I cannot wait to get my hands on all the retro mattes tomorrow :D I think I am not even going to sleep of excitement! !! Lol

SavannahLovely

Ok ladies.  Quick question for those of you in the know here.  My plan of action for tomorrow is to pick up Steady Going and Runway Hit as they are LE and possibly look at Flat out Fabulous.  I was just wondering what lip liners you would suggest to go with each of those lipsticks?  I don't have any lip liner from MAC so I'm relying on your expertise.  Any help would be appreciated!
My personal picks would be Fashion Boost (or Magenta) for Flat Out Fabulous, Shock Value or In Anticipation for Steady Going, and In Synch for Runway Hit :)

lizzylu23

:cheer: Me too!  I've got my alarm set.  Hopefully my little guy cooperates and sleeps good tonight!
We are exactly on the same boat!! My 18month hopefully sleeps good tonight to be at mac first thing in the morning..... →→ and I'm still doing some depotting

erine1881

eb22c150_image.jpeg
Definitely get a BU! I have multiple BUs!!! :fluffy:
Ok ladies.  Quick question for those of you in the know here.  My plan of action for tomorrow is to pick up Steady Going and Runway Hit as they are LE and possibly look at Flat out Fabulous.  I was just wondering what lip liners you would suggest to go with each of those lipsticks?  I don't have any lip liner from MAC so I'm relying on your expertise.  Any help would be appreciated!
Fashion Boost for FOF, Staunchly Stylish for RH, and In Anticipation for SG.

makeupgrrl

I just tried my Dangerous lipstick, and paired it with Ablaze lip pencil...and I am in LOVE! Anyone that has these should definitely try them together.

abjarrett

I just found an unopened indie lip gloss that I was about to give away that is an EXACT match for Flat Out Fabulous.
holysheep.gif
I will be rocking FOF a lot, both matte and glossy.
smiles.gif

I really need to go through my makeup again before I give away something that I regret.

Mayanas

jawdrop.gif
Muy bonita .

Fuck my order UPS does not update, it just says that it has created a sticker (comes from Nordstrom)

sagehen

:jawdrop:   Muy bonita . Fuck my order UPS does not update, it just says that it has created a sticker (comes from Nordstrom)
Nordstrom is piloting some silly program where they say they are working with UPS to update less often until it gets on the truck for delivery to you. Call or chat with Nordstrom a couple of days after the mailing label is created if it does not update - they will be able to track it for you. I know we live near one another, so this might be what is happening to you.

MACina

eyelove.gif
....GORGEOUS, Mac4Megan!