MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Richelle83

Nope. I took my momma with me and got 8 lipsticks right at open this morning. (The manager tried to tell me the limit was 3 per person-18 empties-and she's a friend of mine. I told her no, it's 24.)
I don't like you right now lol. 5 or 6 of us were denied, you...no problem!

erine1881

LMAO!!! I did, 7 additional slots in the display case! 
:roflmao: You're on it!
Not that anyone wouldn't have tried it but Erine posted a pic in this thread before the lippies were released and the IG user paired it with Vino and it was so pretty, it just seemed like the right one to pair it with so we ran away with it. I still need to go grab Vino.
Now if they would 1. make a PLWLP that would match FOD and 2. make it perm!!!

KrystalAnne

You're going to Montclair Or Victoria Gardens. I have classes and work that day but I think I'll get out of school early, do not want to lose those who are Limited Edition.
sigh.gif
Oops! Really late reply, but I'm going to VG. The one inside Macy's said they have a lot of stock, so maybe you don't have to rush!

Prettypackages

FOD with vino liner. Don't mind the rest if my face, just got off a long day at school and its hot as balls out today. I loove this color! Even contemplating a BU since it's LE. And vino (which I also got in my order today) is so beautiful, I will probably be wearing this on its own lots in the fall too.
yeah, I agree with RIchelle, this is your shade.

Loving how differently this looks on everyone.

sugarrxbomb

MAC tweeted on the 10th that only Relentlessly Red ,Dangerous, All Fired Up, and Flat Out Fabulous are permanent. BUT I just chatted live and was told that all the lipsticks and pro longwear pencils are permanent! Great news, but what gives, MAC?

sugarrxbomb

I called a 2nd store and was told that I couldn't B2M. I guess I'm not going there today...
I don't get how there are such inconsistencies with B2M. I B2M for the Indulge Collection. Why can't you B2M for this collection especially since everything is permanent?

Mizani

Not that anyone wouldn't have tried it but Erine posted a pic in this thread before the lippies were released and the IG user paired it with Vino and it was so pretty, it just seemed like the right one to pair it with so we ran away with it. I still need to go grab Vino.

I remember LOVING this look when I first saw it. It looks sooooo pretty on her. Guess I should try it with Vino and might as well give Nightmoth a whirl. I already plan on using Nightmoth with TTT. :)

babygirlLAH

Got off the phone with my Mac counter. Was able to put fod on hold so I can pick it up after work. Yay. I was going to skip it but it looks so nice and flattering on everyone I couldn't resist. :)

TheEverydayDiva

MAC tweeted on the 10th that only Relentlessly Red ,Dangerous, All Fired Up, and Flat Out Fabulous are permanent. BUT I just chatted live and was told that all the lipsticks and pro longwear pencils are permanent! Great news, but what gives, MAC?
No joke, they need to get it together with announcing what is LE and what isn't. If I had known for certain they'd all be perm instead of being told otherwise on live chat, I wouldn't have rushed to get SG and RH.

miss0annette

I don't get how there are such inconsistencies with B2M. I B2M for the Indulge Collection. Why can't you B2M for this collection especially since everything is permanent?
Yeah what a mess right? I'm just going to head to my go to store and at least get FOF for now.

Mizani

Right now, inconsistent is the only consistent thing with MAC
smash.gif
AMEN!

Maybe somebody can explain it to me. I just don't understand the notion of making people wait two weeks before they can B2M. They claim it is so everybody can get a fair chance. However, if the stock is limited, what difference does it make if I actually buy it or B2M for it. It is still one less lipstick. I don't get it!
soapbox.gif
*drops mic*

luxury

Really annoyed I went at lunc to get FoD and had to buy the tester Mac only sent that Belk location two of each lipstick.

KrystalAnne

The way it was explained to be is that they only received a limited initial stock of 8 per shade. Once the collection is out for a little while then they will receive a new shipment that will reflect a perm stock. Plus she kept referring to the update book.

ohboy.gif
Hangs head in shame, I forgot

Ok, I guess it kind of makes a little sense...Everything has to be so difficult with them!

Quote: Originally Posted by miss0annette

I called a 2nd store and was told that I couldn't B2M. I guess I'm not going there today...
Booo to MAC...

KrystalAnne

AMEN!

Maybe somebody can explain it to me. I just don't understand the notion of making people wait two weeks before they can B2M. They claim it is so everybody can get a fair chance. However, if the stock is limited, what difference does it make if I actually buy it or B2M for it. It is still one less lipstick. I don't get it!
soapbox.gif
*drops mic*
I agree.