MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

MACina

Relentlessly Red- KVD lock it foundation close to NC42/44 for skin-tone reference.
RR looks great on you
heart.gif

Yazmin

I lucked out and got AFU and another FOD at my Pro store today because the person they were being held for never showed up to pick them up. I wasn't even going to go in at all after I called and was told they were sold out of everything except Dangerous. Luckily I had some items to B2M so it worked out in my favor.

IHughes

I haven't seen the retro mattes yet but what do people in general prefer: AFU Or RR? If I ordered one of the two online I'm not sure which I'd choose!

MACkilledme

FOD with vino liner. Don't mind the rest if my face, just got off a long day at school and its hot as balls out today. I loove this color! Even contemplating a BU since it's LE. And vino (which I also got in my order today) is so beautiful, I will probably be wearing this on its own lots in the fall too.

janineios

These liners are no joke. Forgot to post this earlier, I swatched More To Love on my wrist when I picked up my stuff Thursday. I washed my hands multiple times, scrubbed at it, showered, and it was still there the next morning. Had some fading but DAMN. Really impressed!

KrystalAnne

These liners are no joke. Forgot to post this earlier, I swatched More To Love on my wrist when I picked up my stuff Thursday. I washed my hands multiple times, scrubbed at it, showered, and it was still there the next morning. Had some fading but DAMN. Really impressed!
Wow, that's pretty long-lasting! I love FB, so I definitely want to try a few more! So happy they're mostly all perm...but still disappointed FB isn't.

luvlydee

Wow, that's pretty long-lasting! I love FB, so I definitely want to try a few more! So happy they're mostly all perm...but still disappointed FB isn't.
Sure Mac why dont u just get rid of the colors you dont have any perm items close to it in color. Makes complete sense

elegant-one

How does MTL look on your lips? I'm think I'm going to get it. Too pretty

jsparkle

manager at pro told me I could call in and put them on hold the morning of and I'd be able to b2m, called that morning & was told otherwise & that they couldn't even hold them unless I paid for them over the phone... Mind you it's not the first time I've called to reserve and gone to pick up after work... Either way hey didn't let me. They totally ruined my mood and experience :(

Baby1black

Sure Mac why dont u just get rid of the colors you dont have any perm items close to it in color. Makes complete sense
Well said. I really wish mac would make more purples in the permanent line like herione. They're should have done a retro matte in purple. Seriously. I just want to go and buy a herione or a color similar when I am done with my lippie instead of having a BU just enjoying itself in a drawer. I am glad I got the maybelline lavish lavender that will be my BU. WIth all these lipsticks I am buying I have not yet finished one in ages.

Baby1black

I went with AFU over RR.  I didn't think RR worked with my skin tone.  You could rock either!
I definitely prefer AFU too. RR is too bright for my skin tone. Bright might be nice but this one was weird on me. But I have seen others look amazing with RR ,jealous of them all though.

duckrodeo

I got Runway Hit from Nordstrom and I love it! I was iffy about it when I did a hand swatch, it pulls very orange which reminded me of Brave New Bronze which I did not like blech. I tried it on and I was like OH HELLO. It's such a nice color and pulled a little more pink on my lips. I love it! I wish I had gotten another :( but I'll be patient for a restock. All the new holiday stuff for UD and Chanel have my fun money on lockdown lol.