MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

MACina

No way...not your fault
th_kiss.gif
Its actually very pretty. I'm going to get In Anticipation to wear under it. I want those pencils in every color possible ;)
YES YES YES.....me too
iagree.gif

liba

YES YES YES.....me too
iagree.gif
They're pretty pricey, but you really get what you pay for. I've used them many times for all day events where I knew I was going to be eating and drinking a lot and they keep everything perfectly in place like iron.

Richelle83

No way...not your fault
th_kiss.gif
Its actually very pretty. I'm going to get In Anticipation to wear under it. I want those pencils in every color possible ;)

YES YES YES.....me too
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by liba
They're pretty pricey, but you really get what you pay for. I've used them many times for all day events where I knew I was going to be eating and drinking a lot and they keep everything perfectly in place like iron.
I was wondering why one of my friends was so excited to have new pencils, now I get it! Definitely want more colors!

Richelle83

My favorite lipsticks and lipliner are Flat Out Fabulous, Runway Hit and Fixed On Drama.The lipliner I really like alot is Fashion Boost.

What's your favorite lipstick(s) and/or lipliners from this collection?
So far Shock Value is my fav liner. Once I get the rest of the lippies I have a feeling AFU and FOF will be my favorites.

MACina

They're pretty pricey, but you really get what you pay for.

iagree.gif

I've used them many times for all day events where I knew I was going to be eating and drinking a lot and they keep everything perfectly in place like iron.

Yes, the lasting power of the PLWLPs is really impressive!!!

Naughtyp

Alright that's it I need one of these new lip liners lol I have in anticipation and more to love already. I'm either going to get dynamo, shock value or fashion boost when I get off work

maneater

Went to the MAC times square store yesterday and B2Med for Dangerous and Steady Going. I really wanted Runway hit but they were totally cleaned out! I also B2Med for 2 eyeshadows.

Now the search for Runway hit continues. Surprisingly... SG is very flattering on me. I thought it would look like Naughty Saute did on me but its more wearable. I'm pleased with it.

Debbs

Fashion Boost ll went as fast as Heroine ll did. Most stores locally said that they were SO by Thur/Fri. I honestly wasn't following this thread. I had gotten rid of my Heroine ll back up but FB is no where to be found! The Nordstrom I normally go to only received 3 and I doubt any got sold to customers. I didn't know this was the only LE ll in the collection until now. I am still amazed. I was told FB is a mixture of Heroine and Magenta.

liba

Went to the MAC times square store yesterday and B2Med for Dangerous and Steady Going. I really wanted Runway hit but they were totally cleaned out! I also B2Med for 2 eyeshadows.

Now the search for Runway hit continues. Surprisingly... SG is very flattering on me. I thought it would look like Naughty Saute did on me but its more wearable. I'm pleased with it.
SG is really awesome! Naughty Saute looked absolutely horrifying on me - like I'd put Pepto Bismal all over my face. When I find a Barbie pink that actually looks good on me, I snap it up!

martiangurll

I'm on the fence re: steady going. I think it will be too light but I loved st Germaine and raspberry swirl. So if they restock I may try it after all. I wish we had side by side swatches of Steady Going CYY and Naughty Saute.

duckrodeo

I'm on the fence re: steady going. I think it will be too light but I loved st Germaine and raspberry swirl. So if they restock I may try it after all. I wish we had side by side swatches of Steady Going CYY and Naughty Saute.
d997b10f_image.jpeg
Top to bottom (left flash, right without. Natural daylight for both): Saint Germain Candy Yum-Yum (Quite Cute version) Naughty Sauté Steady Going Melrose Mood Pink Friday Silly

liba

Loving runway hit yayyyyy
yayy!! I was originally hoping to get together with my friend today and have her take a few photos of me in Runway Hit, but she had a laptop meltdown so maybe another day this week! If you can post a pic of your RH look, 'love to see it!

jsparkle

I
d997b10f_image.jpeg
Top to bottom (left flash, right without. Natural daylight for both): Saint Germain Candy Yum-Yum (Quite Cute version) Naughty Sauté Steady Going Melrose Mood Pink Friday Silly
had the same debate myself... Don't want skippers remorse but I don't like colors like st Germaine, snob & even nicki 2