MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

BrinaBoo10

today i got to try the relentlessly red lippy and oh my gosh, it's such beautiful color seems more like party parrot
eyelove.gif

itsbcuzirock

is that riri boy in the background? I see etching on the lipstick so it isn't from this collection?..... It is way pretty
Lol, yep that is riri boy, and you are right it isn`t from this collection, I don`t know why I stuck it in there, oops so sorry!

iATEaSEAmonster

Ladies, I just want to let everyone know I won't be able to buy my school books for Fall as I will be buying lipsticks!!!!
D: Dude, go for the books. These lipsticks aren't even limited edition!
Sorry if I sound rude, but school books are important if you want to pass the class.

singer82

Think I'm going to skip pretty much all the collections except Indulge and get a few of these lippies. And since their perm, its the opportunity to finally get other perm products that have been sitting in my list for a while now. Then get ready for the winter collections!

Naughtyp

Ladies, I just want to let everyone know I won't be able to buy my school books for Fall as I will be buying lipsticks!!!!
LOL!! same here, I'm going to be stuck in the library in the reserve section to do my class readings lmao!! Good thing I moved closer to my college!! ;)