MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Addict4MAC

Think I'm going to skip pretty much all the collections except Indulge and get a few of these lippies. And since their perm, its the opportunity to finally get other perm products that have been sitting in my list for a while now. Then get ready for the winter collections!
werd.gif

vaisforluvrs

Think I'm going to skip pretty much all the collections except Indulge and get a few of these lippies. And since their perm, its the opportunity to finally get other perm products that have been sitting in my list for a while now. Then get ready for the winter collections!
Yep, I agree! Although I am only interested in a lippie or two from Indulge, and two from this collection. I'm saving so much this year!

ChosenOne

This heat wave is out of control! But don't worry ladies, we'll blink and it'll be September.
girlhaha.gif
Not a big fan of summer myself. Heat. Bugs. Humidity. Ew. But I do love the sunshine. Spring and fall are definitely my favorite seasons though. Call me Goldilocks, but I just think summer is too hot and winter is too cold!

Still undecided on a lot of these, but I'm sure I'll end up with 3 or 4 each of the lipsticks and the PLW lip pencils!

martiangurll

Could steady going be a dupe for silly? And I am getting the purple liner sight unseen. It looks closer to heroine liner than magenta.

lippieluv2013

Not a big fan of summer myself. Heat. Bugs. Humidity. Ew. But I do love the sunshine. Spring and fall are definitely my favorite seasons though. Call me Goldilocks, but I just think summer is too hot and winter is too cold!

Still undecided on a lot of these, but I'm sure I'll end up with 3 or 4 each of the lipsticks and the PLW lip pencils!
RIGHT! Humidity is the worst. It just drains your body and makes you just fell like UGH .... Fall is my favorite season but I also enjoy Spring (w/o torrents of rain) and Winter (up until we hit single digit weather). And this collection is going to make this Fall awesome! Looking forward to getting the lip pencils. Do not need any but I want them ALL.
pompom.gif

miss0annette

RIGHT! Humidity is the worst. It just drains your body and makes you just fell like UGH .... Fall is my favorite season but I also enjoy Spring (w/o torrents of rain) and Winter (up until we hit single digit weather). And this collection is going to make this Fall awesome! Looking forward to getting the lip pencils. Do not need any but I want them ALL.
pompom.gif
Wait! You mean you have all 4 seasons in MI???
girlhaha.gif

Not like in Cali, where it's spring/summer all year long. Sigh...
th_rolleye0014.gif

lippieluv2013

Wait! You mean you have all 4 seasons in MI???
girlhaha.gif

Not like in Cali, where it's spring/summer all year long. Sigh...
th_rolleye0014.gif
It all depends .. sometimes we have all four in one week. Or at least it seems that way!
I love the changing seasons esp when the leaves change in the Fall. Very pretty.
And the first snow fall is always special. It makes Christmas really Christmas
sigh.gif