MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Alice Bassi

Hi girls, do you think Steady Going is similar to Saint Germain? I already own that one and I love it, but I'd rather avoid a duplicate. And what about Fixed on Drama? Could it be similar to Diva or Rebel? It seems different to me... I'm waiting for more swatches!

martiangurll

Hi girls, do you think Steady Going is similar to Saint Germain? I already own that one and I love it, but I'd rather avoid a duplicate. And what about Fixed on Drama? Could it be similar to Diva or Rebel? It seems different to me... I'm waiting for more swatches!
I think SG will be similar to SG (same initials even) or maybe Gaga 1 or even the pinker Lavender Whip.
FoD I am hoping will be unique.

Alice Bassi

I think SG will be similar to SG (same initials even) or maybe Gaga 1 or even the pinker Lavender Whip.
FoD I am hoping will be unique.
Hey, thank you :)
Mmh, I think the same about SG (yeah, same initials :p). Hopes for FoD to be unique too here!!
Maybe some lucky girl who owns it already could realize more swatches... hope so!

Alice Bassi

I think Steady Going will be closer to Snob. Probably a pinker, bluer Pink Plaid. Sounds perfect to me!
winks.gif
Xx
Oh well, since I already have Snob, Pink Plaid and Saint Germain I think I'll pass this one... even if it looks absolutely gorgeous!!

P

pockykami

I use ELF lip lock around the edges of my lips and I've never had any problems with bleeding.  Its only $3 and ELF runs a lot of promotions on their website so l stocked up when it was 50% off.
Wow what a bargain, I'll have to check it out!

RedLadi

I think i will just get the purple liner and FOF... lipstick and grow. my collection slowly. Since these are permanent, even if they sell out they will restock again... i really want to get more from the riri collection..... so i think will hold out just a lil bit

P

pockykami

Hey, thank you :) Mmh, I think the same about SG (yeah, same initials :p). Hopes for FoD to be unique too here!! Maybe some lucky girl who owns it already could realize more swatches... hope so!
Me as well. I'd love some more unique colors. I'm hoping for something super dark, like nearly black.

TommyCJC

Oh well, since I already have Snob, Pink Plaid and Saint Germain I think I'll pass this one... even if it looks absolutely gorgeous!!
I think the finish will make it more than enough different for me.. haha!! Infact all of those lippies are different finishes, justified ;) <3

Latest posts