MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

milla_m

Hello Girls,
The brazilian blogger Vic Ceridono made ​​a video with swatches of all the lipsticks from this collection. The video is in Portuguese, of course, but worth checking out.

BeautyByLele

Hello Girls,
The brazilian blogger Vic Ceridono made ​​a video with swatches of all the lipsticks from this collection. The video is in Portuguese, of course, but worth checking out.
Thank you so much Milla_m
cheerleader.gif

I want them all except Runaway Hit.... I dont know how that will look on my skintone

GoldenGirl

She sounds lovely! Flat Out Fabulous looks like the only one I'd consider. Honestly they look very similar to the Maybelline Vivids which I like alot and aren't as drying as the mattes.

I have the right to reserve all judgement until I see some other swatches* but for now, I'm not in any rush since these are perm.

liba

Thank you so much Milla_m
cheerleader.gif
I want them all except Runaway Hit.... I dont know how that will look on my skintone
Runway Hit looks gorgeous on her though - one of the best. It seems like if you can handle Sushi Kiss, Runway Hit would be more even wearable, for being less orange. It actually jumped to my must buy right away list. So glad these are perm, though!!!!!

BeautyByLele

Thank you so much Milla_m  :cheer: I want them all except Runaway Hit.... I dont know how that will look on my skintone
Runway Hit looks gorgeous on her though - one of the best. It seems like if you can handle Sushi Kiss, Runway Hit would be more even wearable, for being less orange. It actually jumped to my must buy right away list. So glad these are perm, though!!!!!
I didn't pick up SK, so I dunno !! I'll have to surely test RH out . Heck yeah I'm glad these are perm

Patricia

I really enjoyed that video even though Brazilian Portuguese is hard to understand for me, she's funny! and the colours are all gorge!

Corally

Hello Girls, The brazilian blogger Vic Ceridono made ​​a video with swatches of all the lipsticks from this collection. The video is in Portuguese, of course, but worth checking out.
Thank you for sharing! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Relentlessly Red and All Fired Up look in this video. But Fixed On Drama... not so much. If the lippies really are like this, I might try RR or AFU instead of FOD to try the formula.

SavannahLovely

I already knew I was going to get all of these, but I'm even more excited now! Runway Hit looks like it's going to be my new holy grail nude, I love that it looks like a peachy nude!
eyelove.gif

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I also wish there was a true purple or more blue based purple in this mix. I would love a retro matte true purple lipstick. Maybe in the future then. I'm still going to end up with most of them. B2M here I come!

I really wish there were more fall-ish colours besides just the one
ssad.gif

ForeverJenn

Hello Girls, The brazilian blogger Vic Ceridono made ​​a video with swatches of all the lipsticks from this collection. The video is in Portuguese, of course, but worth checking out.
thanks for posting the video! i love all of them except for the baby pink! & thats only because i know it wont work on my skintone :/ btw, I tried so hard to understand what she was saying since my ex was Brazilian i thought i had it... Well all I understood was that relentlessly red is her fav and that's about it lol :blush:

Liz2012

Hello Girls,
Gorgeous swatches, thanks for sharing milla_m!
bouquet.gif

I LOVE how All Fired Up, Flat Out Fabulous, and Relentlessly Red look in this vid, will get those 3 as soon as this collection gets released
eyelove.gif
I also really like how Runway Hit looks on her, might get that one too if it suits me.

Liz2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Relentlessly Red and All Fired Up look in this video. But Fixed On Drama... not so much. If the lippies really are like this, I might try RR or AFU instead of FOD to try the formula.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I was expecting this beautiful wine color, but in this video it just looks so brown
ssad.gif
Bit sad about it lol, it was the color i was most excited for.

Lipglass*Lover*

Hello Girls,
*~*Thanks for posting this vid!! This collection is the one that I'm looking forward to the most (so far)!*~*

Latest posts