MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

ChosenOne

Do I need to hop on a plane and
smash.gif
some people?! I make fun of hubster all the time but that's only because I am amazed that he manages to still be sooo pasty even after 4yrs of living in FL meanwhile I walk out the door and have a tan immediately
rants.gif

Definitely wish more people would be comfortable with their own skin. Every shade is just as beautiful as the next.
Well, playfully teasing the hubster is a little different, lol.

iATEaSEAmonster

This makes me
cry.gif
and not tears of joy either! Wish they would have made some dark pinks, burgundy, wine and purple shades. The first two
nonono.gif
I am a bit worried about how the lightest shades will accentuate lips, but that's overshadowed by how I find pastels so endearing despite my better judgement.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do I need to hop on a plane and
smash.gif
some people?!
I make fun of hubster all the time but that's only because I am amazed that he manages to still be sooo pasty even after 4yrs of living in FL meanwhile I walk out the door and have a tan immediately
rants.gif

Definitely wish more people would be comfortable with their own skin. Every shade is just as beautiful as the next.
You might want to. I've met a couple of people here who could use some
bangin.gif
girlhaha.gif

iagree.gif
with all of you.
grouphug2.gif

Hmm. I agree that the two lightest shades could be tricky, I'm gonna wait for more pics&swatches to decide if I'm getting anything. This might end up being a total skip too.

sh123

Matte lipsticks are my fave. I fell in love with the retro matte formula after I got RiRi Woo so I am super excited for this collection!!

MACina

grouphug2.gif
.....it is so good to have you, ladies
grouphug2.gif

Naynadine, I know how it feels when people comment on your very light skin tone since I am very pale too and do sometimes
get rough comments on it....
th_hug.gif

(^^don't know where that quote went)

You might want to. I've met a couple of people here who could use some
bangin.gif
girlhaha.gif

iagree.gif
with all of you.
grouphug2.gif

Hmm. I agree that the two lightest shades could be tricky, I'm gonna wait for more pics&swatches to decide if I'm getting anything. This might end up being a total skip too.

Pinkdollface

This makes me
cry.gif
and not tears of joy either! Wish they would have made some dark pinks, burgundy, wine and purple shades. The first two
nonono.gif
I'm still happy with a retro matte collection, but I also would have liked to see those colours in there. I'm skipping the two pale colours, but the rest looks nice.

SydVicious

This makes me
cry.gif
nonono.gif
I'm kind of with you on this one. I am not so sure i'd like the super neutrals in a matte formula. Also, I know coral and oranges are really popular this year but half this collection is red,orange and coral. Like you, I was hoping for something a little different. I think as of right now, I am interested in #3 and #4.

Gatton

I like 2 and 3... pinkies... Will first have to see swatches though before I spend another €19 on one lipstick each.
girlhaha.gif