MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

MACina

You are welcome
smiles.gif

I am surprised to see that Moxie is quite similar to AFU!
And I think that people who missed out on Moxie will be pleased to see this.

Thank you so much for the link
bouquet.gif

I don't want FOF anymore. It looks like GAT's shrivelled up twin sister. Meh.

BuickMackane

You are welcome
smiles.gif

I am surprised to see that Moxie is quite similar to AFU!
And I think that people who missed out on Moxie will be pleased to see this.
Now that you mention it, they are very similar indeed. Moxie seems to have applied better though.

I just scrolled upthread and saw Geeko's pic wearing FOF. FOF looks anything but meh on her
eyelove.gif
. So maybe I won't skip it after all. This is all very confusing lol.

MACina

FOF looks stunning on her
heart.gif

And you really shouldn' t skip such a gorgeous color!!!
It is going to look amazing on you too!

Now that you mention it, they are very similar indeed. Moxie seems to have applied better though.

I just scrolled upthread and saw Geeko's pic wearing FOF. FOF looks anything but meh on her
eyelove.gif
. So maybe I won't skip it after all. This is all very confusing lol.

geeko

Buick: U should not skip FOF, it's such a gorgeous Purplish pinky lippie. IT will look good on almost anyone. I highly highly recommend this color.

My country don't have moxie lipstick, so I guess All Fired up it's a good subsitute for moxie for me then. THAnks for sharing da link!

martiangurll

Am I the only one who likes Steady Going? The rest I feel I have dupes but I'd get RR as a dupe of Party Parrot cuz I die for those colors. And still plan on three of the purple lip pencil i never seem to recall the name...

Tahlia

Am I the only one who likes Steady Going? The rest I feel I have dupes but I'd get RR as a dupe of Party Parrot cuz I die for those colors. And still plan on three of the purple lip pencil i never seem to recall the name...
no, i loveee it

Tahlia

Quote:
I love it too ! But then again I really like my pinks
winks.gif
me too :D i can never get enough

btw the dupes for part 2 are now up http://www.temptalia.com/mac-relentlessly-red-runway-hit-steady-going-lipsticks-reviews-photos-swatches-part-2-retro-matte

LC Balthazar

mackarrie.blogspot.de has more pics (wearing the lippies) and also some comparisons:

http://mackarrie.blogspot.de/2013/09/mac-retro-matte-lipsticks-swatches.html
Oh no, all of the ones I wanted look very dupable (and I have most of the dupes).
cry.gif
Boo, I really wanted these, but it seems silly to buy them. Maybe I'll just do FOF, since the finish from GAT is fairly different. But given party parrot and moxie are both matte, I'm note sure if I need relentlessly red and all fired up.

chola

Oh no, all of the ones I wanted look very dupable (and I have most of the dupes).
cry.gif
Boo, I really wanted these, but it seems silly to buy them. Maybe I'll just do FOF, since the finish from GAT is fairly different. But given party parrot and moxie are both matte, I'm note sure if I need relentlessly red and all fired up.
I ll buy the new ones. The dupes are not as matte as the new ones and i really love matte lipstick. The matter the better
eyelove.gif
greengrin.gif

chola

I would love to wear rosa colours as steady going but unfortunately it would look like death on my lips.

kimibos

I ll buy the new ones. The dupes are not as matte as the new ones and i really love matte lipstick. The matter the better
eyelove.gif
greengrin.gif
i agree. i think we all know we have similar colors and dupes of dupes. what makes all these must haves is the fact that they are Retro matte and no you dont have anything like them already, the finish makes them unique.

you cannot compare any other red lipstick out there to Ruby Woo/Riri Woo.

chola

i agree. i think we all know we have similar colors and dupes of dupes. what makes all these must haves is the fact that they are Retro matte and no you dont have anything like them already, the finish makes them unique.

you cannot compare any other red lipstick out there to Ruby Woo/Riri Woo.
I agree with you

My boyfriend is so sweet. He went shopping today and stopped at the counter to buy me something as a surprise-i m going to Spain, where we have our main flat on wednesday. The girls at the counter know him and told him about the collection and showed him the products. He reserved All fired up and flat out fabulous for me-without my knowledge. This man knows what i like
heart.gif

lyseD

I agree with you

My boyfriend is so sweet. He went shopping today and stopped at the counter to buy me something as a surprise-i m going to Madrid, where we have our flat on wednesday. The girls at the counter know him and told him about the collection and showed him the products. He reserved All fired up and flat out fabulous for me-without my knowledge. This man knows what i like
heart.gif
May I suggest you marry this man?