MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

allthingsglam

I agree with you My boyfriend is so sweet. He went shopping today and stopped at the counter to buy me something as a surprise-i m going to Madrid, where we have our flat on wednesday. The girls at the counter know him and told him about the collection and showed him the products. He reserved All fired up and flat out fabulous for me-without my knowledge. This man knows what i like 
heart.gif
Awwww how sweet he is a keeper for sure.

MACkilledme

Aw that's so cute
eyelove.gif
I showed my husband T's pictures, he looked once at them and pointed out FOF, AFU, SG and RR and went "that one, that one, that one and... that one". now that's love lol
rasta.gif

kimibos

I agree with you

My boyfriend is so sweet. He went shopping today and stopped at the counter to buy me something as a surprise-i m going to Spain, where we have our main flat on wednesday. The girls at the counter know him and told him about the collection and showed him the products. He reserved All fired up and flat out fabulous for me-without my knowledge. This man knows what i like
heart.gif
He sounds like a DREAM!

califabulous

I'm loving all the links, swatches and photos ladies THANKS!!! The colors look gorgeous. I really hope they wear like ruby woo. So far, Flat out Fabulous, Relentlessly red, all fired up and maybe fixed onf drama-I'm hoping this one comes off as a deep crimson maybe not too brownish.... I have moxie and It serves it purpose for me so I really don't "need" AFU but I don't know if have the strength to pass it up in this finish! I really like the look of the PLW pencil in dynamo... very pretty. Looks lighter than beet so I think it will be ok to get. Also, I barely wear my heroine liner -which I love so I don't think im going for the fashion boost..even tho it looks fabulous

shontay07108

Any idea when this is going up? I know exactly what I want and I'm not into waiting until Thursday. Monday night, maybe?

Richelle83

bangdesk.gif
pretty much how I feel right now. I keep checking the stoopid website to see if maybe possibly someone made a mistake and released it early. Which is dumb for one because I have no actual monies for this and two I have empties specifically for this collection. Ugh
tease.gif

butterflyeyes

Me too! I'm trying really hard to wait to recycle for the lippies, but I'm gonna buy the pencils and the new paintpots (i wasn't gonna pay for shipping two weeks in a row :nono: !)
I'm trying to....know I'll buy the pencils and paint pots I want but I have a feeling I'll get one set of my lippies too and recycle for the other set.