MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

bunnypoet

Looking at the swatches on T and Karen's blogs, I think I may get one or skip completely. I don't see any colors that really interest me and my lips dry out easily so I don't think I'll find this formula comfortable at all.

Same here. I'm either going to :marchmellow: or buy Recollection (violet-purple shade) only.

Honi

mac retro matte liquid recollection 1.png mac retro matte liquid recollection 2.png mac retro matte liquid recollection 3.png mac retro matte liquid recollection 4.png mac retro matte liquid recollection 5.png.jpg DSC_3467.jpg
I have no idea if these pictures will work, the new system is off and wont let me upload more than one at a time...

Anyways. First pic is just a size comparison. Then a look at the wand Swatch of Recollection. Fourth pic is a swatch comparison with: Heroine, Rebel, Gunner, Recollection, Evening Rendezvous and Talk that talk. The formula reminds me ALOT of the MUFE Aqua Rouge liquid lipsticks. If you put too much on it can start peeling off (Had that issue with the MUFE ones aswell) but as long as you do a thin layer they adhere and stay much better. The formula feels very mousse-like texture-wise and Recollection is very pigmented, you dont need much to get a nice opacity.

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 50665 View attachment 50664 View attachment 50666 View attachment 50667 View attachment 50668 View attachment 50669
I have no idea if these pictures will work, the new system is off and wont let me upload more than one at a time...

Anyways. First pic is just a size comparison. Then a look at the wand Swatch of Recollection. Fourth pic is a swatch comparison with: Heroine, Rebel, Gunner, Recollection, Evening Rendezvous and Talk that talk. The formula reminds me ALOT of the MUFE Aqua Rouge liquid lipsticks. If you put too much on it can start peeling off (Had that issue with the MUFE ones aswell) but as long as you do a thin layer they adhere and stay much better. The formula feels very mousse-like texture-wise and Recollection is very pigmented, you dont need much to get a nice opacity.

Thanks for the photos.... Might try just the one...

Shars

View attachment 50665 View attachment 50664 View attachment 50666 View attachment 50667 View attachment 50668 View attachment 50669

Thank you Honi!! Recollection reminds me soo much of Flat Out Fabulous in your swatch! If he swatches like that on me and I had to choose just one, I'd get him!

Marsha Pomells

Thank you Honi!! Recollection reminds me soo much of Flat Out Fabulous in your swatch! If he swatches like that on me and I had to choose just one, I'd get him!

Its between High Drama and Recollection for me... I hate making decisions like this :(

nudibelle

the packaging is ADORABLE
I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!

fashion legacy
feels so good
highdrama
dance with me
tailored to tease
oh lady
to matte with love

Yazmin

So glad these are permanent, though it doesn't stop me from wanting them right away. There are at least 4 that I want.

GreenEyedAllie

I (and everyone else) just want a decent liquid lipstick, that will not flake on my lips. I'm yet to try JSC and LC, but on my list to try out some time in the new year.

JSC liquid lippies are hands down the best. Thought I hated liquid lipstick, but Beautylish suckered me onto the Androgyny train. It was like wearing gorgeous, pigmented silk/air on my lips that lasted perfectly through several drinks and a full lunch. I got about 7-8 hrs of perfect wear. I now own 6.

cocotears

The only one I HAVE to have is Dance With Me. I might grab Quite The Standout as well since I'm missing an orange-red in my collection.

mzweeze

I banned myself from this website bc I spend too much money :/but I had to come back for these lovely lipsticks :) Can't wait to get my hands on some of them

mercede466

After I pick up a few of these I'm done with Mac for a bit....at least that is what I'm telling myself!! ????????????

Latest posts