MAC Return and Exchange Policy Questions

lolcats

Hello! My mum got me a bottle of studio fix fluid in nw20. The only problem is I am nw15, do you think I would be able to exchange it for the right shade? It is in the box unopened, but my mum didn't keep the reciept.

StarrySim

Hello! My mum got me a bottle of studio fix fluid in nw20. The only problem is I am nw15, do you think I would be able to exchange it for the right shade? It is in the box unopened, but my mum didn't keep the reciept.

I've exchanged brand new products without a receipt (a brush, an eyeliner and an eyeshadow). They never gave me a hard time at all, but I think it will depend on the the location. You'll just have to try.

dahlingdiva

I think they know when it's a legitimate return and a scamming one. You know like empty containers or a year old or something.
They seem to be pretty good about returning things.

starfire123

MAC return w/o receipt

I recently bought MAC studio fix powder like 2 days ago but I hate it however I threw out the receipt. It is still in the box with MACYS sticker *required for return* on it will they let me return it for something else it a shadow/blush. I think I am going to stick with MSF Dark as my foundation because I have fairly good skin.
Or can I call MAC cosmetics and maybe return it to them

makeba

starfire123 you should be able to return it to macys without the receipt. they may give you a voucher for it though. if you used a macys credit card they would be able to search for the purchase on your account and return it that way. at least the store i frequent does this

saramakayla

I bought a pro long wear concealer at a Mac in a Nordstroms I lost the receipt and I want I return it because it's a shade darker than my foundation can I return it w/o receipt

Yazmin

I bought a pro long wear concealer at a Mac in a Nordstroms I lost the receipt and I want I return it because it's a shade darker than my foundation can I return it w/o receipt
Nordstroms will accept your return, but without a receipt you'll receive store credit vs. a refund.

Mayanas

I can return one of the sets of fashion lipstick. I buy them online and try but I think I want to return one. But the paper says that the product should be unused.

I do not understand.

lamezcua

Hello i bought a powder at Nordstrom Mac on March 7 it is not my color and never had a chance to go and now i am fed up with my dark face it is now April 19 i dont have a box or receipt i paid with my credit card and on my bank i can see the offer id# and when i paid for itthe nordsthrom number where i got it. Can Mac do an exchange

mceja91

Mac @ Nordstrom has a fantastic return policy just as long as you have the product & the box with the sticker that proves that you bought it there :)

Latest posts