MAC - Rumoured All Black Collection Later This Year?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leven

Has anyone else heard of this? (I apologize if there is already some stuff on the forum about this)

Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons Blog Archive MAC + Jin Soon = Nail Magic?

Black lipglosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

iheartcolor

Re: All Black Collection Later This Year?!

Dude, I would be ALL over that! I have the Black Pur gloss from YSL, and I *love* it!

-Lauren

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
Dude, I would be ALL over that! I have the Black Pur gloss from YSL, and I *love* it!

-Lauren

I remember when i fist saw pics of that gloss. I almost fainted lol I still have yet to see pics of it on anyone though!

I dont wear makeup (strange i know, but im more into applying on other peaople) but i love the look of black lips!

SakurasamaLover

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be great.
I LOVE BLACK.
ALL BLACK MAC !!!!

Thank you for the info.

The matte n/l are good news too.

Leven

^You welcome
thmbup.gif

Im glad to serve some purpose to this thread lol

Mabelle

this is intresting. i'm all about the shadows and everything. i'd love to see some black glitter!
I duno about lips though. maybe a very sheer gloss i could put over a red lip for a really vampy look.

I think it's a cool idea, but strange. I mean, sure this will do really well with MA's, but for the regular buying public, i dont think they'll be very excited for a collection featuring tons of black lip products!

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
I mean, sure this will do really well with MA's, but for the regular buying public, i dont think they'll be very excited for a collection featuring tons of black lip products!

I wish that would change. Black lips are hawt!As a wanna-be MA i would get more offended if I saw someone wearing hot pink lipstick and lipgloss *cough* HK/Heatherette*cough*

LostinBubbles

OMG! Ultra excited about this! I love the YSL Gloss! Something totally out of the box for MAC I think. *happy dance*

Don't be freaked by black glosses! They are incredible for layering. While I do like the solid black approach, I am more than willing to admit it just not appropriate for some places, hence the wonderment of layering
smiles.gif

Check it: Thanks blinkymei
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
Picture and quoted info from style.com beauty counter blog

tuleh.jpg

"Well, they were trumped by Polly Osmond’s handiwork last night at Tuleh. Channeling the vampy elegance of thirties Paris, Osmond blanked out lips with a concealer and then dabbed on MAC’s Black Night lipstick, a new shade for Fall, but ever so slightly, leaving a mere remnant of the opaque pigment. If the subtle achromatism is still too morbid for your liking, Osmond recommends adding a touch of a berry on top of the gray (she had MAC’s Dark Side on hand last night)."

... I'm excited and I really want to know more, sorry if this was already posted

That's a hot lip! Black is one of the most versatile colors out there!

iadoremac

hmmm skeptical about this one would have to wait till i see pics/swatches

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
OMG could it be.. Black reflects glitter!?!

*crosses fingers*
yes.gif

xxAngelxx

OMG, I'd love a Reflects Black glitter! That would be sooo hot!

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
yay! I read this on style.com.
MAC should bring back Tux de Lux!

What was Tux de lux? (ive only been a MAC fan since C-Shock)

greatscott2000

it came out years ago in '01 when they introduced Black Tied and Beauty Marked eyeshadows..there was a whole holiday-ish collection and it had Tux-de-lux a black lipglass with some sparkles in it.
I wish I had pics- I threw it away a while ago due to aging.

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
it came out years ago in '01 when they introduced Black Tied and Beauty Marked eyeshadows..there was a whole holiday-ish collection and it had Tux-de-lux a black lipglass with some sparkles in it.
I wish I had pics- I threw it away a while ago due to aging.

That sounds awesome! I didnt know Mac ever had a black Lipglass before. The only black lip product from them that ive seen was Jet (?) lipstick. its was alsmost like a blackened silver.

LatinaRose

Ooh, I can't wait! Not a fan of black gloss, but love black shadows and nail polish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts