MAC Select Program

Monsy

yep

BUT

i called cs twice

once i was told shadescents are LE and that's why discount doesn't work
second time i was told it should apply to shadescents but it doesn't because it is only one time discount

seriously mac get your shit together

PrettyTwisted

The reviews on the App Store said there were a lot of glitches/problems ordering from the App. I still have it on my iPhone but I've been using the regular website to order. I will try to order something on the App tomorrow and report back--I was hoping the 25% was for unlimited number of orders until December 4th lol

I was doubting if the App would even appear on the App Store since it's only for Select members but who knows

Shars

my orders haven't shipped yet :confused:

They have this note below on my order confirmations from today (Dec 3) and from Tuesday (Nov 29)... *sigh*

[FONT=&quot]Due to the large volume of holiday orders, standard ground service orders and free overnight delivery service may experience processing delays. For free overnight orders allow up to 4 days from order placement for delivery. For standard ground service orders allow 5 to 10 days from order placement for delivery. Once shipped, a ship confirmation will be sent with tracking details. Please refer to your order number whenever contacting M•A•C Cosmetics Online Customer Service.[/FONT]

MacNcheese

Finally used the 25% off for some staples I've been wanting. Paying less than $5 for a eyeshadow pan was too good to pass up. And, it moved me up to obsessed as a bonus.

PrettyTwisted

They have this note below on my order confirmations

Due to the large volume of holiday orders
I got the same note, but my Black Friday/Cyber Monday orders came on time a few days ago so I'm chalking it up to the Holiday mail backlog lol

Shars

I got the same note, but my Black Friday/Cyber Monday orders came on time a few days ago so I'm chalking it up to the Holiday mail backlog lol

I just got my shipping confirmations between midnight last night and early this morning so I'm guessing they're getting the back log out now.

PrettyTwisted

I called MAC and told them I will be Obsessed as of tomorrow, December 13, 2016. I asked how long will I be Obsessed? She said I will be Obsessed until 1/1/2018--my new Anniversary. She also said I'll receive my Deluxe Anniversary gift (I mentioned I'd received my Devoted anniversary gift in October)

I forgot to ask when my total will reset, I know she told me, but I was so excited about retaining my Obsessed status that I tuned out lol. I'll call back and ask later--MAC Chat has extended hours till midnight

Last edited:

Ms.O

I read this on the Mac website regarding the Select Program for next year:

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account will refresh on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd, and all benefits for your earned tier will remain in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, will reflect 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our [/FONT]
FAQ
[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular].[/FONT]

LadyBug13

I read this on the Mac website regarding the Select Program for next year:

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account will refresh on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd, and all benefits for your earned tier will remain in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, will reflect 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our [/FONT]
FAQ

I noticed this as well. I just made it to Devoted and had $304 more to go to make it to Obsessed. Pretty bummed about it.

verorl

I've been reset to $0 but kept my Obsessed status. I'm ready for the January collections lol!

Me too.

But I will need to be extra careful this year. I just bought a new apartment and will be moving, so I need to be careful with money!

montREALady

Oh! Just realized they let you keep your level at least. Thank goodness. I just got to Devoted in Sept (or end of summer, can't remember). I thought we were going to go back to the level below in the new year so this is better, even though the $ reset sucks. I had $131.30 in the bank to Obsessed I think.
[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account was refreshed on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd and all benefits for your earned tier have remained in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, was reset to 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our [/FONT]
FAQ

PrettyTwisted

If not for Early Access I would never have been able to order from Mariah, I'm definitely planning to spend another $500 this year to keep my Obsessed status for 2018, especially if there's ever an Aliyah collection

LadyBug13

I logged into my MAC account and noticed that February is my MAC anniversary. The gift for Devoted is a Patentpolish lip pencil. Not sure what the anniversary gifts are for Obsessed or Seduced.

Marsha Pomells

I logged into my MAC account and noticed that February is my MAC anniversary. The gift for Devoted is a Patentpolish lip pencil. Not sure what the anniversary gifts are for Obsessed or Seduced.
Seduced is a Patentpolish as well. Had to go have a look.