MAC Select Program

Monsy

don't mind me just found it. i have 25 more days till anniversary. it says it's a tote bag

fur4elise

I logged into my MAC account and noticed that February is my MAC anniversary. The gift for Devoted is a Patentpolish lip pencil. Not sure what the anniversary gifts are for Obsessed or Seduced.

Thank you all for posting because I completely forgot about MAC Select nonsense...Hmmmphhh! Finally I have an anniversary gift too...I never got one last year! :mad: My date lands in February too. Devoted = Patentpolish. The option shows up in your bag when you go to check out.

mango13

The Patent Polish shows up in my bag, I also got the email which says you have to pick it up in the month of February. Does anyone have a picture of the Tote Bag?

mango13

Someone just posted the tote bag on Instagram and I'm so glad I'm Devoted and get a Patent Polish instead!!!!

LadyBug13

oh no! do you have the link to that?

I did a search for #macobsessed on Instagram and saw the tote :

16464543_661156154057126_4950635306895278080_n.jpg

The caption reads: This literally looks like a rejected employee holiday gift. I wish they gave out a free lipstick or eyeshadow instead like the lower tiers got. I really don't need another tote.
SaveSave

Shars

I would rather get product than a tote too... oh well.

I feel you should be able to choose from the gift attached to your tier or the tiers below. For example, if you're obsessed you should be able to choose one of the 3 gifts. If you're the tier down, one of two, etc.

PrettyTwisted

Lol I'm not excited about the tote. I'd rather get the Patent polish

But still I love being Obsessed. Ordering LE is so stress free now

SerenLuv

I just got my obsessed anniversary tote bag. It is an average neoprene black bag with patent straps. It is a large bag 17wx15H. I don't need another tote bag but since it is black, I will definitely make use of it. At first sight, it is decently sturdy and does not look too cheap. I would rather have had a choice of this bag, a lipstick or eyeshadow, or maybe even a set of travel size items in a cosmetic bag. Oh well, at least we get something.

mango13

Select15 works to get 15% of your order. I just ordered clear brow gel and Teen Dream Patent Polish Lip Pencil as my anniversary gift!!!! :)

montREALady

Thank you all for posting because I completely forgot about MAC Select nonsense...Hmmmphhh! Finally I have an anniversary gift too...I never got one last year! :mad: My date lands in February too. Devoted = Patentpolish. The option shows up in your bag when you go to check out.

Same here. I'm not a huge PP fan and I don't know which one to pick. I'll have to go to the store to see. I much prefer the tote bag, lol!

verorl

I just placed the order and got the tote bag as a gift. I would have also taken a patent polish or even better, an eye shadow. :(

Latest posts