MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Vandekamp

If anyone is still trying to get their hands on the quads from this collection ping me. My local Mac stores has quite a few. No lipsticks though.

Thepinkcouture

Just ordered cheeky burger and peaches and cream ! Can't wait to see the result ! Has anyone tried it ? Are they as good ad they said on some blogs ?

NaomiH

Absolutely. What do you mix DG with?
Ilike it when I fill my lips in with Heroine lip liner and top it with DG. I've also filled my lips in with DG and outlined with (believe it or not) Bittersweet liner and then blend it in so I don't have crazy liner. It looks pretty nice with Heroine lip glass over it too, but those are the only combo I've done with it really.

Vandekamp

Ilike it when I fill my lips in with Heroine lip liner and top it with DG. I've also filled my lips in with DG and outlined with (believe it or not) Bittersweet liner and then blend it in so I don't have crazy liner. It looks pretty nice with Heroine lip glass over it too, but those are the only combo I've done with it really.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I will try it with the Heroine lip liner the next time I wear it. :kiss:

Fulkii

Ughhh I cant believe I missed out on this collection because I was in LONDON(where it was released months sooner) the day it was released here( I live in the Netherlands) LOL the irony.. :(
Would have loved to been able to get my hands on kelly yum yum

Vandekamp

I'm still pissed at myself for not buying Peaches & Cream.
Me too. I would love to get my hands on it. Maybe it will land in one of the CCOs. It's possible. Heck, I never thought I would see stuff from the RiRi Fall collection a few months back but I did. And you can still buy the blush from the RiRi Holiday Collection from Nordstroms. It's been up there for months.

Seven Of Nine

Here ya go @Vandekamp DG over Heroine liner. :)
looks awesome on you!
eyelove.gif

NaomiH

Amazing. That's very pretty on you Naomi. I will try it today. It's the last day of my vacay. I'm loving that combo.
cheerleader.gif
Thank you! It does kinda resemble Up The Amp, but I think it comes out a bit prettier. Hope you've had a good vacation!