MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Gryffindor

Scored a BNIB Peaches & Cream for $25 shipped in a Facebook group! Provided it arrives intact and correct, I'm a happy girl!

LouGarner

Scored a BNIB Peaches & Cream for $25 shipped in a Facebook group! Provided it arrives intact and correct, I'm a happy girl!
nanaparty.gif
happy dance

MissTania

I wonder if it's just pieces left over from stores, or MAC actually supplied extra stock? It's extremely late for a re-stock if that's the case.

mango13

I wonder if it's just pieces left over from stores, or MAC actually supplied extra stock? It's extremely late for a re-stock if that's the case.
Maybe it's extra stock that Nordstrom kept in case they had to replace a damaged product? I may be wrong though.

Leiyah0I8

I only took four lipsticks Kelly this collection, although it is absolutely beautiful! I wanted to take a quad but it was sold out! Hun ..

Boasorte

Beautiful. Did you use a liner or mix it with another color? I always have to mix it with RiRi Boy or something because it's too light on me.
Nope! I just slapped it on. Sometimes I'll mix it with Purple Rain liner or Riri Boy but not very often.

sumsta13

Guys! Check out my haul from this collection! Loved this release edit by mod: link removed. Please don't post links to your blog, YouTube etc in your posts, only in your signature.

Diamond laTwerk

GURL. I went to a mac store yesterday just to "check out" things and WHAT DO I SEE. THE COLLECTION WAS THERE, AND NO ONE EVEN TEXTED ME. I really hate the mac girls (and gays) here in the Philippines, they never take me seriously when I said i NEEDED this collection. Anyway it turns out it's been there for a WEEK, and ALL the kelly stuff are in stock except for the brushes, and the sharon stuff still had a lot left too. Like WTF. And what's pissy is that I already spent my osbourne money on food (dont judge) coz I gave up on this collex last week. RIOT HOUSE IS GORGGGGGG!! Thank God I didnt buy Jolly good, gorgeous product yes but not on me sadly. :( anyway im saving up again HAHA and hopefully by the time i finish theres still riot house left in stock, and i think there would be lots left (PLEASE GAWD) coz girls here in the ph are very safe in their makeup. If you guys have friends or contacts here in the Philippines, ask them to buy from the collex! :D Sorry for the long post hehe and p.s. How do i access the clearance bin? :)

karlaedith

Last night received an email from macys saying that my order got cancelled because the item i ordered (cheeky buger blush) wasnt avaliable anymore :(