MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

blondie929

I started buying mac collections again when fantasy of flowers came out and that collection launched I believe around 9 30 am EST on a Thursday .. Then I bought from playland which came out around 8 30 am EST? On a Tuesday? Then AA was around the morning time too on a Thursday and Pedro came out Thursday around 9 30 am EST too .. So my point is that every collection I have bought from recently has come out within the morning hours so I'm thinking this one will too.. But then again idk about it launching tomorrow But maybe it will.

OctoberViolet

Im getting ready to turn into a MAC zombie tonight! #teamnosleep
NeedCoffee.gif
Get your coffee on ladies & gents. It's stalking time. Unfortunately, I need to go to bed early. I am at an extremely overwhelmingly busy time at my job. I will stalk as much as I possibly can. Hoping I won't miss out my my DG and KYY and Pure Heroine. Best of luck everyone in getting your goodies. Happy hauling. I can't wait to see pictures and reviews.

veronikawithak

[@]Dolly Snow[/@] don't be sabotaging #teamlowbuy! ;) Everyone's got goals they're trying to meet. Let's help them get there and keep the hardcore enabling for #teambuyeverything lol.

CarmenK

Why is everyone thinking the collection will launch tomorrow? I thought June 5th was the confirmed date? So much confusion
thud.gif
anyone.gif

Dolly Snow

Why is everyone thinking the collection will launch tomorrow? I thought June 5th was the confirmed date? So much confusion :thud: :anyone:
Because of the bloggers and mac chat. But as we all know mac chat is hardly ever right. So better safe than sorry I suppose

CarmenK

I have a feeling that a lot of people will wound up not liking the lippies
nope.gif
For one there isnt too many pics and swatches out there and even with the little swatches we've seen the color of the lipsticks look different compared to the previous swatches. Also with the complaints about how they apply worries me, I think for me I will be trying these out in stores and not waste any money, especially since I spent a lot on my last haul with AA. I think Kelly Yum Yum is for sure the only one you cant go wrong with the one.

CarmenK

Because of the bloggers and mac chat. But as we all know mac chat is hardly ever right. So better safe than sorry I suppose
Right but Mac chat kinda sucks honestly, they told me with the AA collection that the face and color would be released on separate days and that definitely didn't happen. I just feel like they tell us anything
sigh.gif