MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

pompom.gif
....thank you sooooooooooo much
urock.gif

IAmakeupaddict

The up close pics of the lippies ugh I want them all. But that purple lippie
cheerleader.gif
Yeah, you know I had to zoom in on that to see them myself! Haha. I love them all, even the pale peach. I don't think I could wear it by itself, but I look better in orange/peach toned lips so it will be nice to peach up some colors I already have.

rooocelle

That pale peach is freakin gorgeous, but I don't think I can pull it off. And I love Kelly Yum Yum, might even get BU's.

purplevines

Online is a pain in the butt though lol especially if a waiting room ..why does Mac have to make it so difficult!!!
I think Rihanna may have been an exception for MAC to create the waiting room. Idk if Sharon/Kelly would require that kind of...."organization" (hot mess) lol

Beautybuyer

Lol charming makes everything sound nicer 
Yeh like a holes lol I doubt it will be one per customer but I think once special packaging collections start rolling out we'll know. Special packaging is always more and with the price increase seems even extra!

kerry-jane88

Woooow! This could be an excitng haul! Loving Kelly's morning mister magpie duo. The names are on point, lots of exciting variety, finally a mac collection with some spunk! Osbournes have such a great soh.

Latest posts