MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

kimibos

thankkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssss GIRLS!!!

yahoo.gif

i wonder if the lavender one is similar to Riri Boy, i would like it alot! i LUV Riri boy.

I want that quad and the Duo. ill pass on that liner.

liba

It's not, Liba broke down the collection... There are MSF's, blushes, patentpolish pencils...
There's more in the collection for both Sharon and Kelly, such as that jumbo penultimate liner, etc. I just brought up the most IMPORTANT stuff, so to speak. It's a laaaaaarge collection.

Spanky

I'm going to be 33 in July. I think that's still young enough for crazy colors ;)[/quote Yes! You are, I'm turning 30 something in a week & I finally did a peek boo color so I could hide it from. Retain people in certain settings that may look at me differently because of it. I freakinglove it. I've been wanting to do this since 2010 & finally met the right girl to do it. It's so beautiful, I was squealing from the excitement of it. Now I want it more & am kind of wanting to say f u to the people who judge base on colored hair. Go for it, we only live once. ;)

busybee

I can't wait to see "real life" swatches of the lavender lipstick. Did anyone already mention its finish?

Latest posts