MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

AutumnMoon

I'm going to be 33 in July. I think that's still young enough for crazy colors ;)[/quote Yes! You are, I'm turning 30 something in a week & I finally did a peek boo color so I could hide it from. Retain people in certain settings that may look at me differently because of it. I freakinglove it. I've been wanting to do this since 2010 & finally met the right girl to do it. It's so beautiful, I was squealing from the excitement of it. Now I want it more & am kind of wanting to say f u to the people who judge base on colored hair. Go for it, we only live once. ;)
Colored hair is so lovely. I just saw a girl with ivy green hair. So beautiful. I think I might go back to a green or dark blue. But for now, dark black brown until interviewing for a possible new position. If I stay with my current job' I'm back to bright colors. I encourage all girls to try a bright color at least once.

AutumnMoon

I'm going to be 33 in July. I think that's still young enough for crazy colors ;)[/quote Yes! You are, I'm turning 30 something in a week & I finally did a peek boo color so I could hide it from. Retain people in certain settings that may look at me differently because of it. I freakinglove it. I've been wanting to do this since 2010 & finally met the right girl to do it. It's so beautiful, I was squealing from the excitement of it. Now I want it more & am kind of wanting to say f u to the people who judge base on colored hair. Go for it, we only live once. ;)
Colored hair is so lovely. I just saw a girl with ivy green hair. So beautiful. I think I might go back to a green or dark blue. But for now, dark black brown until interviewing for a possible new position. If I stay with my current job' I'm back to bright colors. I encourage all girls to try a bright color at least once.

fadetoblackkk

$17.50?????? eeeekkkkk
eeksign.gif

liba

I was just told it's a Satin.
Ugh, I hope it's not that weird Satin like Proenza Pinkfringe….that was the LEAST satiny satin.
thmbdn.gif
I could see how if it was a satin like Just a Bite it could be confused for an Amplified (another very unsatiny satin).

Dolly Snow

Ugh, I hope it's not that weird Satin like Proenza Pinkfringe….that was the LEAST satiny satin.
thmbdn.gif
I could see how if it was a satin like Just a Bite it could be confused for an Amplified (another very unsatiny satin).
I hope so too!

singer82

LOVE the packaging! Be still my purple loving heart!
eyelove.gif
I without a doubt want the pink and purple lippy. Not too sure about the peach. Looks too pale even for my jellyness, and I don't want another Beauty l/s fiasco. That lippy just looks HORRID on me
yucky.gif

Thought the Kelly shadows were purples?

Dolly Snow

LOVE the packaging! Be still my purple loving heart! :eyelove: I without a doubt want the pink and purple lippy. Not too sure about the peach. Looks too pale even for my jellyness, and I don't want another Beauty l/s fiasco. That lippy just looks HORRID on me
yucky.gif
Thought the Kelly shadows were purples?
those are not shadows, they are duo brow powders. She does have a quad but not pictured. Wish it was pictured though lol

KGeezy

The lavender lippie is the only thing that appeals to me this collex. boo, I thought this was gonna be a big haul for me

MelroseLuvsMkup

Just catching up.......raising my hands for all three please!!!! I don't care what the finish is JUST AS LONG AS IT'S NOT LUSTRE :yuck:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
nope, im still trying to forget his packaging.
Oh no.
girlhaha.gif
Sorry you don't like the packaging. I love anything black & gold so I'm super happy about it. The Osbourne packaging on the other hand is not really for me... I like lavender, but I could do without their signatures on it.
Can't wait to see pics of the MSFs, I think I need a little mineralize fix since there isn't a big summer collection this year.

Corally

Oh no. :haha:  Sorry you don't like the packaging. I love anything black & gold so I'm super happy about it. The Osbourne packaging on the other hand is not really for me... I like lavender, but I could do without their signatures on it. Can't wait to see pics of the MSFs, I think I need a little mineralize fix since there isn't a big summer collection this year.
Me too! I need want some awesome MSF's and mineralize blushes in this collection.

steaminghot

I think this will be one of mac better collections so far for the year. We have not seen all of the collection yet. Give it chance. I have faith.

xasperadastra

I NEED that jumbo penultimate eyeliner *______*
aaand I like that peach lipstick but it may not suit me.. and if it's a satin it's a skip for me, I don't like the formula (I'm weird, I know).. sooo I really hope it's something like a cremesheen!

jchait

I NEED that jumbo penultimate eyeliner *______*
aaand I like that peach lipstick but it may not suit me.. and if it's a satin it's a skip for me, I don't like the formula (I'm weird, I know).. sooo I really hope it's something like a cremesheen!
Did you happen to get the one from the wonderwoman collection? I did and I lovedddddddddddddd it. I wish I had bought more than one. Actually, come to think of it I wish I had bought more from that whole collection altogether. Merrr. Anyways back on topic, I'm pretty sure this and AA will be my big collections for the summer. As soon as I saw the pictures, I started freaking out because purple is my favorite color and I love Kelly. WOOHOO TEAM KELLYYYYYYYYYYYYY