MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

Did you happen to get the one from the wonderwoman collection? I did and I lovedddddddddddddd it. I wish I had bought more than one. Actually, come to think of it I wish I had bought more from that whole collection altogether. Merrr. Anyways back on topic, I'm pretty sure this and AA will be my big collections for the summer. As soon as I saw the pictures, I started freaking out because purple is my favorite color and I love Kelly. WOOHOO TEAM KELLYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Is the tip of it actually "jumbo"? I mean bigger than the one from the perm Penultimate? Or is it just the pen itself that is "jumbo" and the tip is the same?
Or are both "jumbo"???

In the pic the tip looks quite huge
th_dunno.gif

Kristin Bacon

its so exciting that petal power will be perm!!! I love perm items, cuz then i dont have to hunt it down to back it up!!!! i cant wait to see Kellys blush!!! purplish or pink?? maybe orange?? who knows but i cant wait to see

xasperadastra

Is the tip of it actually "jumbo"? I mean bigger than the one from the perm Penultimate? Or is it just the pen itself that is "jumbo" and the tip is the same?
Or are both "jumbo"???

In the pic the tip looks quite huge
th_dunno.gif
the tip should be bigger!

Dolly Snow

its so exciting that petal power will be perm!!! I love perm items, cuz then i dont have to hunt it down to back it up!!!! i cant wait to see Kellys blush!!! purplish or pink?? maybe orange?? who knows but i cant wait to see
I've been thinking of the blushes shes been wearing and so far it looks like a soft peach color.