MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Parii27

I will definitely buy the lavender one, since I loveeeeee Nickis second viva glam lipstick.. And the nudish one.. Coral doesn't suit me at all, so.. I will only buy those 2.

Kaidan

Kelly Yum Yum looks really nice even though I don't like the name. The other two lipsticks look good in the pictures but I'll wait for swatches.

OctoberViolet

Definitely getting dodgy girl and kelly yum yum. I might even get a back up of Dodgy girl.
iagree.gif
I'm with you Chi1216!!!!! I want to know about the fourth lippie. What color and name it is. I am hoping Dodgy Girl is more lavender than pink. I would kill for a true lavender purple lippie.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I'm with you Chi1216!!!!! I want to know about the fourth lippie. What color and name it is. I am hoping Dodgy Girl is more lavender than pink. I would kill for a true lavender purple lippie.

There is a fourth lippie?
Yes. I may be wrong, but I believe it was liba who mentioned it. We just haven't seen it yet or heard anything about it. Hopefully very soon.

jchait

Okay in advance I'm sorry for so many pictures but I found my WW penultimate so I thought I would share it for size reference. This is it next to a MAC 286 brush
80b59874_20140407_140437.jpeg
af37fea7_20140407_140220.jpeg
607c9bfa_20140407_140206.jpeg
152765f3_20140407_140132.jpeg

liba

Yes. I may be wrong, but I believe it was liba who mentioned it. We just haven't seen it yet or heard anything about it. Hopefully very soon.
Yep there's one more, but the sound of it honestly didn't grab me and it slipped right out of my mind. I'm sure we'll have a full color story coming along this week or next.